Rush deck advice

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by newsbuff, Dec 21, 2017.

1. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

I have decided I'm tired of playing stall-style decks (or decks with stall modules even). I am not patient enough during a standoff. I want to experiment with some rush decks that either win or lose QUICKLY. Anyone have some BGs to share or advice? Doesn't necessarily have to be a gimmick shrine rush thing, just a rush deck in general.

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Play IS. Paladins are super aggressive.

3. fogandsteel

fogandsteel I need me some PIE!

Onus of Kiergana (x2)

chickenpox2 and newsbuff like this.
  4. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

that's what im talkin about

5. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

Are you talking about shrine rush or regular rush decks?

6. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

read the last sentence of his post.

xaznsoulx and newsbuff like this.
  7. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

upload_2017-12-22_11-27-39.png

tons of fun

8. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

SPUD with rip demons, storm Bunnies, ifreet, Ireguard, Paper Wings, nubs pies

STUD with UD as above, Lonx bone charms, ST support stuff with plenty of majestic

Pressure, pressure, pressure.

Essentially you are running POUNCE on hard hitting and / or immune champs. Support through healing from other faction

bambino and newsbuff like this.
  9. Fentum

@newsbuff if you see me in skirmish give me a game. I am usually running some sort of rush deck. Not shrine rush, more PRESSURE decks. Looking to win early one on one match ups and dominate the board from there.

newsbuff likes this.
  10. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

I know yer spud bg,, ive seen u play it many times.
    I love it and hate it.
    love it cuz ,****I had built almost the same one in the past
    I hate it cuz,**** same reason. lol..
    its so violating when u build a bg and then see someone rocking almost identical. lol
    but yeah yer right. its aggressive, ,, all melee either have AE or has some kind of resist, or counter,,, mostly UD champs,
    while selecting a few ranged from SP.
    yea good stuff.

Fentum likes this.
  11. Fentum

Yup. I keep tweaking it though. Just added a voil infernal as a nice bit of support. Peaks ifreet and storm Bunnies are great SP champs. Also the Hyaenid headshrinker for detect plus ranged utility. And the cyclops ritualist for anti summons.

I feel as though I SHOULD run Mika but I prefer 2x nubs for the spot heal in my playstyle.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
    bambino likes this.
  12. bambino

yea headshrinker is a must,, dont forget the shrink utility as well..
    as far as clops ,I actually went with cyclops shaman,,
    2x2 does suk,and 5 ap :(,, but if u can get past that, low mana, decent dam and range, backlash for that pesky UT.,, I use the acolyte,relieve build.
    salaam is just awesome .
    did u add jyx equipped with a demon shield?
    uh oh ,, could be trouble!
    what about caver keeper? no good as a utility?

13. Fentum

No Jyx as Spirit of the Mountain is my split hero. I run jyx in FW UD soul tap decks. Nasty.

bambino likes this.
  14. Fentum

Cavern keeper is no good. I will post up my deck but it too tipsy right now as it is Christmas party time.

bambino likes this.
  15. bambino

dont worry bro,, rock on and enjoy,, im about to do the same.

Fentum likes this.
  16. Fentum

Too... much... GIN!

17. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

Sorry to burst the bubble, but devs dont allow you to play that style! Really really sorry....

18. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

being bad and winning because your opponent didn't draw a counter isn't a style worth promoting hth.

MaruXV likes this.
  19. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

davre, nice of you to say FU OFF from this game to me and newsbuff and everyone else who used to like this game but wanted Quick rush style (or at least NON-build) style games. But dont worry, devs are on your side they told me and others FU OFF already long long ago... and im sure most of those bad bad players left the game long ago and game is flurishing without them (us).

20. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

I am sorry to hear that you would rather leave than improve. Good luck on your future journeys :(