salaman bg

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by oyo97, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

You sir are one helpfull bloke, all good ideas. ill do it!

also pilfer givey you the effect of the equip but an extra 20 nora so its nice!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
  2. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

I didn't realize Mystic is 40 hp thats really nice!

As for your bg, I think there are superior choices to Draining Azurite and Gathering. I'd go for another Pearl and Twisted Emerald for healing and confuse (great to equip on your ranged guys). Right now I'm testing with Poison Dart but TLC is definely worth it, specially considering that you pay 45 for it and its gives +2 dmg if you have a appraiser out, making it's price alot more justifiable.

As for other relics, ppl are running Anchor and Font of Restauration, but I can't give feedback on those. I tried soulsphere, but since it breaks stealth of your guys, I've put it aside for a while to test other stuff, but might still be worth it (not really a problem for commando, but can be bad for your hunters).

For equips, I would definely recommend that you run at least 1 Darkmarsh Helm, that thing on commando is insane, really. I've done 60+ dmg with it and its not hard to do over 40. And with trapper, you could assassinate every turn.

Other is Horn of Order, for obvious reasons.

3. noamkeren

noamkeren I need me some PIE!

upload_2015-12-6_17-59-34.png
    Here is my Bg.

4. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

i dont like the rook, has no synergy with the salaman. does not have the equip theme going

Anima26 likes this.
  5. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

meh too the hero only works well with trapper other then that, nothing in theme usefull. also exspensive but i have not tried him a lot only 3-4 times

6. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

The hero provides you with aoe support and an answer to super champs. I would run him in pretty much any salaman bg.

Anima26 likes this.
  7. noamkeren

I'm doing well with this Bg.

8. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

So the mid term will be another legendary Salaman apparently. I havent been playing them so mid term will be a bit meh for me. Great for you guys though :)
    Hopefully its art work and/or sprite are good.

9. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

You can see the artwork, its the Salaman on the ship - shares the space with that new myx.

Anima26 likes this.
  10. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

It looks really sexy... I'll be spending money for the first time in about 6 months!

11. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Ive seen this image, dont know why i didnt notice. Ill pay close attention to the art next time it pops up.

12. Izha

Izha The King of Potatoes

With wich upgrades did you guys play your commando? =P

13. Atherhog

Trickster is a must as it means you can equip the commando with poison dart/darkmarsh helm for free stealths - also reclaim stealths.

After that I personally run provision:defence. Simply so I can "block" and get a free stealth once I'm equipped.

Alakhami and Anima26 like this.
  14. noamkeren

I run him at P: offense and knockout (seems to none runs the same as i do but it's realy good on my opinion).

15. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

Simply that the rook is a salaman makes her work with the ingenuity stuff though :p

16. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

rook sucks c*ck.

17. Atherhog

oh... in that case i'll include her in my BG

Qucas, Gnomes and Anima26 like this.
  18. fingreen

fingreen The King of Potatoes

Gnomes likes this.
  19. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

looks really solid, you have all the good champs and spells ect! just remember not to get too frustrated with the game especially with salaman, they are really hard to play.

20. fingreen

fingreen The King of Potatoes

oh ya... it's really hard... having 4 range champ in the whole thing and everyone got like 4 or 5 abilities... I guess i'll get familiar with it over time...

Gnomes likes this.