Sand in meta

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Milos, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Milos

Milos The King of Potatoes

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

What specifically in FW is giving you trouble? Are you facing zombie/skeleton attrition decks, Lich decks, goodstuff decks, etc?

3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Do you want to keep it pure sand or you want to tweak it to get more counters to fare better in the current meta enviroment?
    Because to meta tweak this bg I'd add:
    A mengclan lord or 2: backlash and anti rush with nora lock (also nora advantage) also, useful with pull and drive.
    A locust: absent sever summons, a swarm unit is the next best thing to deal with summons
    A way to deal with fist of bastion
    Also, either you run tainted statue and no spells or you take advantage of the spells fully.
    And I would choose different champions for some roles if I were aiming to a true meta.

I think I would start with something like this:
    http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/cWc7Zc9ucjFcaLCaKCaJchHC2oCdQCi4cqis8os6ws7Ps84S7usYs5jrPr2qE1Fe4
    But that's very different than your current so I don't know.

4. borice45

borice45 The King of Potatoes

I would suggest addin champs like sandhunter since it can use sand spray-an effective aoe damage source. the serpentor paradigm while strong dont really fit into a sand comp

5. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

the main reason to splash more alt-damage in sand is to toss a dunemantle or two on it. especially if it has a bomb.

#siknazty

6. Milos

@darklord48
    Its acculy the range tipe of deck in conbination with sec. altar and that skeletal spell .After that my tank is insta dead and he is raping my arty and support units, and then its over.
    @GabrielQ
    I want to mix it a bit to be more efficient, thx for advice i am making changes especially for statue its out and mengclan he is in rly handy one.
    @borice45
    Rly dont know why never loved s hunters maybee i cant play them efficiently , bat maybee varu dragon they look prty nice.right?
    @Dagda
    i am fokusing to put dunemantle on imperator or sand snipe bat like i sad beffore maybe i am just doing it wrong ...like spelling x)
    And do i need to have 2 dunemantles or 1 is inaf?

And guys thxfor help

7. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

you can have just 1 dunemantle. what i would do is start with 1, and then play a while with just that 1. if you have enough games where you feel like you need a second one, then make space for another. until then, don't bother.

8. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Somewhat similar to the SandMyx bg I run.

[​IMG]

9. Milos

@Dagda I will try with 1 for start and thx:)
    @MovnTarget rly like bg, i dont have snogs or doomys so any replacment?

10. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

You could probably stick in a second slasher in place of snogs. As far as the doomball just something else with range and magic dmg. The skeez wylder is a nice somewhat underrated rune. He's got spell detection and a stun that changes the dmg type of the attack to magic which can be great for some spot magic dmg in a pinch.