Sandy Shells

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Qucas, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Qucas

Qucas Guest

2. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

Funny I was thinking of a similar idea but a different concept, here it is.

https://poxbase.com/deck/C4MChYc35cukco7cyGCivcyUCimCo8cufS2+s2-s7usYs2gsHs5jrUr2IE3AE23

It focuses on killing AP across the board and flooding the enemy with tortalleons while most of the champs work pretty well around battle fatigue (maniac, unstopabble, sentinel, slam into tutled/mines).

I haven't tested it yet since I dont have all the runes, so I'm still not certain about the spell set. Also the lack of alt damage is kinda bad, magic damage alternatives aren't that great, I'm really not sure about favored.

Let me know what you think and how would you improve it!

3. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Just realized that drudgery and battle fatigue shouldn't effect the tortuns, so might need one of those in my bg. Rallying crys shouldn't work on the tortuns, so don't see the point in drummer and battle drum would only work on the SL champs.

4. Qucas

Qucas Guest

nvm, don't think stability works the way I think it does.

5. Qucas

Qucas Guest

@Sokolov would stability make it so battle fatigue doesn't effect tortuns

6. 4NIK8

Stability means that Tortuns can get AP, they just can't get speed modifiers.

Your right about Battle drum.

7. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Darn, I was all excited at the chance that battle fatigue wouldn't work on them.

8. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Why two portal mages though? Healing or for summoning?

9. 4NIK8

Both, they summon tortalleons with unstoppable. The ideia is that with all this AP denial, your enemy will have a harder time dealing with those summons which are pretty tanky. It's more of a test, might swamp one of them for another groundpounder.

10. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Sounds good. Not sure how I feel about favored, another battle mystic might be better.

11. 4NIK8

Also, now I have to find something to replace Drummer. I think 2 hunters might be overkill and I might want to get some punish unit in there, I was thinking Skeez netter with Punish + entangling just to setup the kills.

12. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Punish + entangling sounds good together, just wish it had more dmg.

13. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Deck works, I just need to work on getting better. And not face zombies, damn @potatonuts

14. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

I think two of each equip is too many, especially since they all do the same thing. Equipping too many champs will put you at a numbers disadvantage, so it would be better to use 2 equips and only put them on high-damage champs.

Qucas likes this.
  15. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Makes sense. Took out both SL equips and added acid storm and reverberating blast.

16. 4NIK8

I think you should keep at least one indignation. Energy thief is a great ability to have. If used right it allows you to put pressure both on melee and ranged champs and you can use your own champs to give AP for unsuspected double taps.

Anyways, can't wait to try it once I get the runes.

Qucas likes this.
  17. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

If it's any consolation your champions were delicious.

Qucas likes this.
  18. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I need to be more careful with energy thief, in regards to my own units but the deck is fun and I've had some close games.