Savage tundra patch notes

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by super71, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Xzablaz

Xzablaz I need me some PIE!

As a noob can i ask u veteran player what are st themes direction right now.?
    As now i see it from noob player perspective themes that playable are frost amp, elementals, nora gems (with notably positioning problems), maybe ferrens? Dont have any clue how to play yeti and lonx

What im trying to say is, what if every themes in st get their own unique feels according to their lore, like lonx is pure beast-like race that can control and tame monstrous beast from tundra, jakei is master of frost sorcery and elementals 'engineers'.
    I know the direction of themes right now is towards that, but i would like to see themes like monks, noh kan do, some psychic champs, pure beasts, strigs to get developed like the others.

Im sorry for my bad grammar

2. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

Lonx are in turmoil at the moment and lost their edge. No real answer yet to improve these guys. Ferren are almost there and need support from other non ST sources which in turn makes them worse off. Monks can be good due to furry hat and shield. Yetis are ok. Strig are just lost flying around the Tundra somewhere. That's just my opinion cos I find Monks are the most complete theme now that you can have prestige.

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

You don't find Frost a complete theme?

4. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

A lot of options have gone away for a frost amp theme or a slow them down theme. Yes you can make a complete theme using the same champs and same spells. So frost would be a complete theme. I was just referring that Xzablaz thought that monks were not very complete and I thought they were pretty well flushed out even more so than a frost theme. Monks give you options with in the theme in itself. Frost is well the same amp champs have to be included which limits options.

Qucas, Xzablaz and Cydna like this.
  5. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

What do people think about Fast friends? I put it in my crystals deck and was pleased with the damage boost encouraged gives, as well as the tankiness it grants. The only problem is that you lose the benefits if one of the friends dies, so it might be worth running two copies of the spell for constant 'friends for life' uptime.

6. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

If Coordination Tower was a powerturn must have for pro players since forever, I can see this spell nerfed in the near future.

7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Giving Yeti Spirit Ghost was such a bad idea. It's literally Haunting Spirit 2.0: does more damage, has more HP, immune to a damage type.

doubtofbuddha likes this.
  8. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I suggested Incorporeal to reduce 50% but Sok didn't want to push it down.

9. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Yea, I didn't want to nerf all Incorporeal stuff just to make one champ work.

Either case, Spirit will go back to Ethereal for now, will look at it again later.

Goyo and Cydna like this.