Savage Tundra: Path to De'Lim

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by daeminicus, Aug 20, 2015.

1. daeminicus

daeminicus Devotee of the Blood Owl

I disagree with assassinate back on Ninja, it will just up his cost to much. I rather see him with dragging attack since I feel like gap closing is one thing Ferren needs.

I belive that we need dispelling blows back. It was a key ability for Ferrens pre-expansion.

Goyo likes this.
  2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

With the last pushing against superchamps and debuffing (like nontargetable doom and new IS exo) I cannot agree more about Ferren needing some kind of Dispell.

But hey, this is a theme in development, we should suggest that rather than feel betrayed or pissed off. (not calling you are daem, just a general word)

3. daeminicus

I raged alot at patch, but I just dropped it and move on. We have to give good feedback and suggestions to devs and see if they are willing to listen.

I would love to get dispelling blows back, its a strong ability but either that or dispell.

4. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Pretend for a moment Ferren didn't have Dispelling Blows before - which champion would you like it on now?

5. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Honestly, I still think Ferren Dancer would be the best one for it. If not her then you could add it to the overall support kit of the snowspinner.

6. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Sounds like the best candidate there would be U1, replacing Charm?

7. daeminicus

Snowspinner is in a good spot and I would keep her the way she is.

Replacing Charm would be the best option for us.

8. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I'm having a hard time thinking what to replace for Dispelling Blows or Dispell.

I find all ferrens were well though and fill more or less a defined roll.

Also the ability to dispell a champ is something very desirable in your bg. Something you would possible regret not upgrading on certain situations.

In the case of replacing Charm, I can see it as the less missable upgrade, but I also find very painful to choose between Dispelling Blows and Distract, since it shortens Ferren Focus condition chains.

I haven't tested it yet, but I believe Ferren Dancer doesn't need that extra speed on Upgrade 2, since she can help from a distance, and isn't a powerful double tapper (no Ferren are in terms of damage).

So what do you think about trading back Dispelling Blows or Dispell for Stat Bonus: Speed from Upgrade 2?
    @daeminicus @doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha likes this.
  9. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

My name is doubtofbuddha and I approve this message.

Goyo likes this.
  10. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

Maybe ST could use a spell like Ice Fog reduces all range attacks to 1