Scarecrow (relic)

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Tricky1, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Tricky1

Tricky1 I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]
    just had to put something to make it obvious i wasn't being obscure, but I would like something more stitched oriented in artwork to promote fragility as well to add to the mesmer and anathema effect/image.

Faction: FW

Scarecrow: When this relic is deployed and at the end of your opponents turn opposing units with in 3 spaces are feared((2)
    to last on the enemies turn as well in a perma-lock kind of idea to promote investment))

Nora cost:25 I believe it's a fair cost due to the health,prestige/fearless count, and obvious non movable relic factor, but is also low enough to see play if people are interested.
    Rarity: common (text will promote this)

Stats:
    11 Hp
    (easily countered with range but allows the low cost)
    0 Def (to go with the countered easily with range and fragile nature)
    Rune limit: 3?(2) I feel 3 would allow battlegroup investment for interest but is easily countered enough(as in it's common to find champions with greater than 3 range and 11 damage in all battlegroups) to not be a concern balance concern.

Flavor text: Often when lurking about the Elsarin City you will find these scarecrows, although childish by nature, you will feel a very real chill at it's notice. This mustn't be taken lightly as it is a clear warning for you to back away.
    (i don't know who, some Elven scout or something)

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
  2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

It is really hard to get the entire picture of what the rune should be with all other other text going with it. I do see the general idea though, and would like to put my own version of this here.

Reminder:
    Fear
    AoE
    Denial
    Movement Control.

3. Tricky1

Tricky1 I need me some PIE!

I didn't really understand what you meant with that statement so to the best of my understanding I just changed the color of text that wasn't directly associated to address the issue?

4. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

That helped quite a bit in separating the rune from description text.