scheduled tournament 7/18 9pm-11pm

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Roger Road, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Roger Road

Roger Road Member

Hello my name is Virgarn in poxnora i will be hosting the first ever player made tournament.

The tournament will be on on Friday from 9pm-11pm. Participants will be exotic league and below to keep the games fair. I hope to get 10 or more participants.

How to enter is simple. I will have 10 trades up simply bid a (5k poxbox value rune or runes) and i will accept. You can bid runes that add up to a 5k poxbox value as well. 1st 2nd and 3rd will receive runes according ''depending on amount of participants''.

Thank you, and i hope to see you at the tourney!

2. pole287

pole287 New Member

Fair warning he has been begging for runes in chat for a week now. Be wary of trusting him.

3. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

The owls need to Nix this guy fast....he is claiming this tournament includes gambling...that is very uncool.

I have a pic of the chat log, but for some reason it won't let me upload the image. will be happy to mail it to a green if they request.

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

He thinks he deserves profit for "setting" this tournament up lol.

5. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

he said that this is the first player run tourny ever and that he's been here longer than me.

6. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

This guy is the rotten egg of the box.

7. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

No worries, he will so become shoe-boxed. I have faith my husband shall smite him.

8. borice45

borice45 The King of Potatoes

5k poxbox value? that is nothing and lol at 1st pox tourney-genius
    very shady on prizes... u sir need to work on ur scamming skills

Goyo likes this.
  9. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Level 1 [////_________]

Thbigchief likes this.