Screen Control hack

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by OriginalG1, Dec 23, 2017.

1. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Has anyone experienced this today? Happened to my romate and myself, I was on YouTube watching videos and then an anti-virus program came up and my mouse started to move on its own. I just turned my computer off right away because it happened to my roommate earlier and they said that it started opening files looking for information.

O nerd man, where art though... our only protection from the all powerful hacker man.

Is this punishment for net neutrality being commercialized?

2. OriginalG1

My roommate has a mac and i have a pc. It happened to both of us.

3. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Do you have Malwarebytes or another anti malware software installed? If you do, disconnect your computer from the internet, run the scan and see what is found. For you both to be infected it would have to be a call home type malware that detects what kind of computer you have, calls home, then installs a bigger package based on what was found.

There are also prank devices if you have another roommate that could be fooling with you.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  4. OriginalG1

I am litterly to scaired to use my computer now, I do not know how to stop that, the only thing i have down loaded lately was discord.

5. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

can you physically disconnect your computer from the internet? take out a card, unplug a cable, etc?

OriginalG1 likes this.