scrying

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by izmocat, May 20, 2014.

1. izmocat

izmocat The King of Potatoes

I just want some advice on scrying. I have been scrying every turn until I get 30 rune reveals but ive recently been thinking maybe I should only scry when I need a specific rune and it's not in the rune dock. anyone got any tips?

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

you won't be using the 30 runes in your match, and you should be able to anticipate wich runes will you need and when (early or late) but basically you should be aiming for 8 or so champions that you want to deploy and a similar amount of suport that you need, soyou should scry untill you have these options available.
    For example, If I'm going to play against FW, I won't be using my poisonous fumes as much as in other pairings, and I definetively won't be using drown (well, maybe) but I will want to rush nonetheless so I'll scry a lot in order to get my fastest runes in hand early and to adquire pygmy hippo stampede and tortun land cannon to sustain that rush.
    So that, learn what runes you'll want in each match and scry for those, or just scry as much as you feel comfortable (basically, in an inverse proportion to the ability of your enemy's champion to reach your shrine)