Senshu Forum Points Tracker

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by KTCAOP, Mar 4, 2014.

1. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Curious to know how many forum points you have? Check out the chart below of the Senshu Forum Points Tracker!

Everyone has a set base amount of points, which can then increase or decrease according to various actions on the board that are award by Senshu.

If your numbers have changed from the base, you can check to see how many points you currently have using the following chart!

[​IMG]

For the calculations

Disclaimer - Forum points are entirely given at the discretion of Senshu and may not be redeemed for anything. Forum points subject to change at any time, given corrections, or the will of Senshu. For administrative purposes only

Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
    Geressen, AKHolic and Senshu like this.
  2. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

Senshu

1v1 me

Vote Kanye 2020 likes this.
  3. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

I think you are going to lose forum points

4. KingJad

why am I not on their :eek:

5. KTCAOP

Did you gain or lose points somewhere? If so, send me a link and I will add you in. I have only put in data from people that have diverged from their base.

6. KingJad

yes I gave myself 10 faction points for finding typo

7. KTCAOP

You can't give yourself points… o_O

8. KingJad

just did :cool:

9. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

10. KTCAOP

The 1000 points were only given to the people that posted on that thread up to the point where he gave out 1000 points, I restricted it in that manner to prevent people flippantly point farming =P. There are two forum points, equally frivolous, but distinct.

So, if you were tracking your points correctly, you would not be at 1111 =P.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
  11. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

He said everyone gets 1000 points. That doesnt exclude those that posted after he said that. But if I hadnt read the post on page 2 and claimed later that I read each and every post as well as posting myself that may very well award the points for good effort.

So it is 1110 given points then - for counting correctly.
    and 1 "real" point.

12. KingJad

i qualify for those points so :p

13. xRugolth

xRugolth The King of Potatoes

73"]Curious to know how many forum points you have? Check out the chart below of the Senshu Forum Points Tracker!

Everyone has a set base amount of points, which can then increase or decrease according to various actions on the board that are award by Senshu.

If your numbers have changed from the base, you can check to see how many points you currently have using the following chart!

[​IMG]

For the calculations

Disclaimer - Forum points are entirely given at the discretion of Senshu and may not be redeemed for anything. Forum points subject to change at any time, given corrections, or the will of Senshu[/quote] im not on there either

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Lol @Dagda being the only one getting screwed in points to the negative

#classic

15. Pico

Pico I need me some PIE!

I actually have 20 more than that, because I found the thread he said he would give 20 if I found, it was conveniently linked though huehue

16. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

@Senshu - motion to add forum point rewards to poxnora mafia games in offtopic!
    Winning town side + creator = 5x number of townspeople surviving
    Winning mafia side + creator = 10x number of mafia surviving (less mafia than townspeople)
    Winning other party + creator = multiplier dependent on number of participants in party (equal or more than towns = towns multiplier, equal or less than mafia gets mafia multipler, in the middle gets 7x)

Also you green guis should join us on some :p

17. KTCAOP

Interesting possibility there. I could get behind that, and there could also be some other forum contest that I am working on as well =P.

18. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

So, I type here telling I am checking how many points I have, I automatically earn 10 points? Because I would appreciate that.

19. KTCAOP

People trying to abuse the system =(.

20. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Ha, still can't believe the dumb and arbitrary point system actually took-off.
    100 points to you KTCAOP for keeping a dumb idea alive.

Now to throw a wrench into this. Everyone who posts in this thread (post needs to be relevant and pertaining to the point system) will receive factitious forum points equal to the closest prime number of the number of syllables in your own forum name to the power of 3.