SERIOUS TIMBER WOLVES BUG.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dbouya, Jul 4, 2014.

1. dbouya

dbouya I need me some PIE!

in two different single player missions when I played timber wolves several things happened.

1) they didn't delpoy
    2) no champions at all could move again for the rest of the match
    3) no other champions could be deployed.
    4) no movement abilities like leap could be used
    5) basic attacks could still be used for the rest of the match

conclusion? the new code for 50% hp for the pack is bugged at very least in singleplayer possibly also in multiplayer.

this is a game ending bug meaning timber wolves cannot be used at all until it's fixed.

suggestions: fix the code OR revert the code and raise the nora cost just to make them playable.

edit: follow up in my third single player game I deployed the timber wolf. it had -86 nora cost and no summoned allies and three instances of all it's abilities. other champions could play normally though so the bug was less serious this time. code is still borked. fix or revert.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  2. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Yep, I already made a thread in the Bug Forum about it. It is such a major bug, though, it is good to get the word out to the general playerbase.

3. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

@Gedden
    It now deploys but it only deploys 1 Timber Wolf and that wolf has 0 HP. The 0 HP unit does not die, however. So the deploy bug is fixed but it still is severely bugged.

The single wolf has 3 separate basic attacks, 3 separates ranks of Detection, 3 separate ranks of Rabid, accrues 24 AP each round, and can't move.

4. dbouya

mine accrued 24ap but could only use 8ap and could move although was alone...

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Plot twist: Gedden ninja balanced it

6. dbouya

well right now it's not balanced so much as bugged to the point of not being playable (not that it's a bad rune but in that playing it just bugs out and doesn't let you use it at all anyways)