Serkan Best Hero in the game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by themacca, Jun 8, 2016.

?

Is serkan the GOAT of pox

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. More Yes

9 vote(s)
    81.8%
  1. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

K

2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

tariff got a huge cost increase and i think he lost the ability from base.

3. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

I can agree with that to an extent. How would you propose their nora costs to change?

4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

he's not wrong. i think basically DoG needs to decide where they want the pay for charge abilities to come from. it can either be method of charge gains or the charge ability, but not both cause that just makes them stupidly over costed like most are now.

5. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Nah, he use to not even have tarriff and was upper 90's if not lower 100's in nora. I think sometime after the most recent revamp he had tariff on for a bit.
    Still has access to it but otherwise he's a lower cost function of his former self which was always damn good. You could call it a wash at most in my opinion but meh.

As for Charge abilities they need to be removed or reworked. The design around them is badly implemented and all over the place. Methods for gaining charges are either so little they are meaningless or so large they are crazy. Likewise the abilities that use charges are similarly either horridly bad or horridly powerful.

how this is to be fixed though is more left to a designers decision really. I mean when you have something like mutation leap compared with say cataclysm and you have a pretty dang large range. Perhaps encapsulating the charge gain within the abilities themselves.

I still feel abilities that have counters on them would benefit better by having the charges but that's probably too far away from the original.
    For instance on how it could have been implemented:

Ammunition 1: This champion comes into play with 2 charges and loses 1 charge for each attack it makes. When no charges remain this unit has max and min range 1.

Short Lived: This unit comes into play with 6 charges and loses 1 charge at the begining of its owner's turn. When no charges remain this unit is destroyed.

Wargaurd: This unit comes into play with 5 charges. When this unit takes damage it is reduced to 2 and it loses 1 charge instead. When no charges remain this unit is destroyed.

6. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

that's what i was thinking, but then again, that will limit the charge units with one source of charges

7. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

May be the best way if they still want that huge a power span between abilities. Then again sea song will still transfer those mass amounts of counters over to those huge abilities.

Perhaps the huge abilities need the eradication treatment and to be scaled down.

8. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

he was buffed and then nerfed once again.

9. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

AOV is 1 of those OP runes which I never have acquired because its signature ability is too powerful! Its the same with Aspecto of Chaos!

10. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Using the charge mechanics would be a great way to solve lack-of-turn-counter issues.

It would also give a reason to run equips that give charges.