Shallaxy the Courier

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by darkpally5, Jan 22, 2015.

1. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

meh, the combo itself can be pulled off. Her threat range for CC is super high, with Swap she's basically pseudo-11AP max, using those 3 AP to Swap, she has 7 AP left (max 10AP), to pull off a gravity well she has 3 more spaces to move. But essentially, you have already moved Shallaxy by 7 spaces around the battlefield before using Gravity Well. So the threat range for a CC bomb is about 7 range.

But that's kinda all she's good for. She rarely has the AP to attack normally (as opposed to a simpler Pull champion), and has no tanky capabilities. And the bad part is that Grav Well bomb is situational at best.

Sometimes all you need is to only get that 1 champion (that is within Grav Well range), but you're going to be forced to pull every other friendly champion into opponent's threat range.

And sometimes, you only have the option to also pull a tanky champ (who'd wanna pull a Stitched Tyrant to their own champs) from the front-lines to your own face because the ranged champ are right behind it. Gravity Well becomes a bit useless, and Pull is way better.

Some people uses Shallaxy as an extra +2 space movement threat range for all of its friendly champions. But rather than paying 75 nora for extra threat range, I'd rather cast a Thunderhead Totem or two Whispers of the mind and start denying the mid font.

In the past, she has other uses: she's tanky against ranged comps (eva3), + she stalls a font before you deploy other voils (rock trap vs melee), + CC movement bomb (Grav Well+Transporter relocate:ally)

Now she's just a CC movement bomb.

It really has a miniscule impact compared to Snogvie (CC movement + CC distract + insta-global distract), or Coragh that harasses (both tanky + harasses + last hit build up [like swarm])