Shieldwarden

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anima26, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Why does Shieldwarden look like his shields were made in hurry. The art work is very cool but in game his shields look strangley plain to me. Its the little things that bug me the most. Still gonna run it because its cool enough.

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I like his art work, but his sprite is pure Bane Shift and ugly.

Idk if that's what you're talking about but it's a little disappointing tbh.

3. Anima26

Yeah thats what im saying. Its ugly af and it saddens me being an SL player. Theres potential but the shields suck.

4. Anima26

Seriously though, hes ugly af. The shields are really lacking any real detail. Any chance we can get an improved model for this guy as hes pretty cool and the model does not do the awesome artwork justice. And maybe an improved Priest of Fury that is not so freakishly large and out of proportion to other Draksar. Then my aesthetic ocd will finally be appeased and i can run them with happiness in my heart. (#desperate #keepdreaming) Is this a thing that has ever happened before? @Sokolov with regards to in game models being touched up, improved or replaced etc? Ive been hoping PoF gets a new model for a long time., is it a hopeless dream?? Put me out of my misery :(