Shoebox Runes Rework

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ifem21, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

After a bunch of Buff threads, I decided to make this one so everyone can put the shoebox runes that they want to see being used (not to only fulfill a collection).
    Just say the rune (or runes) you think that NEED a rework, and give us suggestions to what can be made to make it playable, without being OP.
    Let's use this thread as a place to fix runes that is long enough in shoebox and need to see the sunlight.

My runes:
    *Turtle Rider:
    Seriously, this rune is crappy for a LOOOOONG time and the greens just keep ignoring him, every single patch.
    My suggestion is to:
    -Reduce the cost of Boghopper Rider or remove it. This ability is sandbagging him so hard;
    -Increase his DMG to 9, his DFS to 3, and give him Surge: Aquatic on base.
    OR
    -Increase his DMG to 9, decrease his SPD to 5, and give him Marsh Awakening.
    This changes will make him good in dedicated Aquatic/Semi BGs, has a good frontliner, with some tank and DMG potential.

*Queen Anaru:
    Really, all summons pets got cost reduction, but what about her? 40 nora for Winged Lerper, while Bloodguardian is paying 25 (I guess). Also, she must have an manual mod, she is paying A LOT for her stats. My suggestions:
    -Take away her Pet abbility, and make somethin similar to Swarm: Arcti Beast, but with Lerpers.
    -Take away the manual mod (if she have one);
    -Increase her DMG to 10, her HP to 46;
    -U1: Pawn, Evasive 3, Majestic;
    -U2: Boost: Beast, Regal Presence (she is a Queen after all);
    This is my effort to make her more usable, and to buff the Beast Theme in KF.

*Feshcaller Mika:
    Follow me here:
    20 nora: Summon Fesh
    10 nora: Secure Fonts
    10 nora: Abash
    3 nora: Heal Mass 1 (base)
    8 nora: Soothing Serenade (base)
    51 nora Total of abilities;
    That leaves her with 24 nora on stats. My problem here is, she really need that lot in abilities for an passive champion? 4 of those use AP, even if she can't attack, she will NEVER use all of this bunch of things.
    -Remove Secure Fonts, she will be 10 nora cheaper.
    -Reduce CD of summon Fesh to 3 and AP to 4;
    -Change Heal Mass for Heal Champion, so she can stay away from harm summoning her Feshs;
    This way she can be run at 65 or 62 nora, for an champ that will sit in the backline Summoning reinforcements and healing allies.

This is my suggestion, put yours, and discuss what you guys think about it.

Sunnydays likes this.
  2. Sunnydays

Sunnydays The King of Potatoes

I would like to see draksar forerunner reworked, he has a sentry upgrade path that could easily be replaced by something more interesting. He also has 8 spd which could be dropped to 7 without costing him much in terms or playability. Also having camouflage on an elusive champ makes no sense so he should lose camo. I would love to run him cause I like the art and Pin down has good utility. Also another draksar detector wouldn't hurt.

Moga Creeper also needs some love. His current skill setup makes no sense. He is meant to be a stealth champion but his first upgrade path consists of hidden skills which force him to destealth if not on the appropriate terrain. I would recommend switching out his first upgrade path with stealth based skills such as knockout (which he used to have) or shadowshift or maybe mark (although scouts have it already)

I would also like to see something done about centaurs so that they can sort of work as a theme. Right now they are set up to be split with KF/IS but they have a FF hero, so I am confused as to their role as a race.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
    Ifem21 likes this.
  3. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Drakie Forerunner is Elusive and Camoflage unit, that explains a lot.

4. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I want Blizzard Elemental to get Sokoloved, because it got Gedenstroyed.

5. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Poor Pox got Gedenstroyed, don't know if there is enough Sokolove out there to fix it.

Ifem21 and IMAGIRL like this.
  6. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

IMO Blizzard ele isn't bad, he's just dedicated to a theme that doesn't get much attention(snow).

7. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Never noticed he have both at the same time, That's really ridiculous.

8. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Calisk wanted it to be a theme enabler as a support, but his ideas got butchered. It might see play at Spd6 but it would be totally dull.

Lushiris likes this.