Should I shard my excess rune collection?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Poxjedi, May 20, 2014.

1. Poxjedi

Poxjedi I need me some PIE!

Haven't played in a while and I see you can now DE extra runes. I was wondering if anyone else is doing this?

2. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

I'm not sharding until there is an automatic button installed. I find it too time consuming with too many clicks to wade through an ocean of commons/uncommons/rares.

If you need a specific rune for a bg though then by all means but I wouldn't do it just to get it done.

BansheeX likes this.
  3. Baalzamon

Baalzamon I need me some PIE!

I have almost DEed all of my extra runes but none of my exotics. I trade exotics and sacrifice all others.

4. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

PoxBox gives better rates than the shard exchange. If you want value, use PB. If you want userfriendliness ... use PB.

5. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

i shard what i have to of excess un/commons or rares if i need a random rune to build a new bg. otherwise its not really worth the time or effort.

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Not on the stuff that has 50+ in stock already. Those you'll be hard pressed to trade in for more value than the shards would get you.

7. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Thats true. Never happened to me though.

8. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Gift them to newbies ¬¬

SPiEkY likes this.
  9. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

I basically sac for a single rune when I need it, yeah.

I figure I'll eventually sacrifice everything without getting OCD about it :p

10. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

I spent an afternoon saccing everything I had +2 of. Ended up with something like 8k shards.

Would not recommend.

SPiEkY likes this.
  11. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

GabrielQ likes this.
  12. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I, too, did this.

Same advice.