Sign the petition.

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Axeraiser, Dec 21, 2015.

?

Should we buff Brubakers to 6 speed ?

1. Yes

2. Also Yes.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Petition to get brubakers bumped to 6 base speed, been trying to get this pushed last few patches by Sok but to no avail, its something people constantly message me about getting done, they are some of the coolest designed runes in the game and its all they need to be playable, so sign the petition and tag Sok in it ;)

2. Griselbrand

Griselbrand The King of Potatoes

OMG YES! And while we're at it, could we give the good ol' Groble +1 SPD as well? I haven't seen this guy in ages (War Enchanted Groble got 7 SPD just sayin')

3. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

I also tried to get Groble pushed last patch but didn't get through.

Griselbrand likes this.
  4. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

honestly i can live with 5 speed but rework brubaker bound. paladins allready get charge from attendant squire, command charge and clorius charge amoung others. Its not always you have 2 of these out to i woulkd much rather it did somthing else

edit: 6 speed would be good to but not my priority for them

5. Griselbrand

You can do so much more with 6 SPD rather than 5 SPD, just saying. While I agree to a certain part that Brubaker Bond should be changed, it should be done with extreme care. Imagine the shitstorm Bru bros would cause if it gave them for example Ironfist Exploit.

6. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- I hate sibling...but.. k I guess?

- I'd prefer you deployed one and the other came as a pet spawn basically but real (Make it unique of course..named). Then give them synergy for being on the field together.

Nora That likes this.
  7. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

sounds op

8. Thbigchief

- All depends on how it done I suppose. Obviously having one deploy spawn two champs ...would have a cost that reflects that. The cost could be mildly mitigated by having a drawback occur when one of the brothers dies.

9. Griselbrand

So kind of like a similar ability of Team, right?

10. Thbigchief

- Actually more like "Marauder" on Ash. "When this champion is deployed a Brubaker brother is deployed adjacent to it". Balanced by cost and some type of drawback on base similar to sibling effect watered down. Brubaker - When this champion is X spaces from his brother it gains Y , protective and relocate ally or some nonsense.

11. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

Yeah that would make them junp to like 100ish Nora probably

12. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I want a limited reskin that deploys the gold Brubaker brother.

Tweek516 and Cinder405 like this.
  13. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!