Silly mistake

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NiGhtMaRiK, Mar 13, 2014.

1. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

For some reason i thought that the Marketplace Decks were the purchasable Public Decks. I had assumed that Theme Decks had been remodeled into Public Decks.

Silly mistake on my part and i purchased the Theme Deck Bonesaw.

When i started playing TG and i saw there was Lord of Bones Deck. I assumed it was my purchased Bonesaw deck. I wasn't too keen on the name, just saw skelly's and said, yea this must be it.

Played that crap a few times in TG and was horribly disappointed. I was like... I paid for this crap?

I've recently discovered i can find Bonesaw in my Runemanager and thus deduced it wasn't the same crap deck i was using in TG. I did the sleuthing after seeing someone suggest that Public Decks get a image of a Legendary in the BG as its cover. So i saw Bonewing and i was like...I dont have no Bonewing in that crap @zz deck.

After finding that i didnt purchase crap i felt alot better. Still disappointed that the Lord of Bones deck is so trash compared to the others i've faced. However, im glad i still have the Bonesaw deck and that they aren't the same.

Im confused though. What are Theme Decks for now ?? Whats the point of owning one? Now i know i didnt purchase crap. However, now i feel like i purchased something that doesn't have a use lol

2. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Well Bonesaw comes with a Bonewing so its not a wasted pot of gold.

3. HalfGodBro

HalfGodBro The King of Potatoes

Theme decks now are pretty much only pre-made BG that you can buy

4. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

So there isn't anything that restricts play to only Theme Decks? They are basically just buying a pool of runes in bulk that have synergy? I thought there was a lobby that only allowed Theme Decks or is that an archaic SOE thing?

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I thought that theme decks would be able to be played against public decks in tg, but the balance should be really good to not to give advantage to those ones (even if they are now available for gold)

6. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Yeah, the Public Decks can only be purchased or obtained within the Game Client.

7. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Ahh, I had assumed they weren't for sale yet. Might buy one.