Single Player Lobby gets stuck

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Asendji, May 13, 2015.

1. Asendji

Asendji The King of Potatoes

Hello, I haven't written in the forums for a long while, but I didn't have anything to post anyways. Since the game was taken by Desert Owls Games, or probably some time sooner/ earlier, the Single Player Lobby seems to get stuck each time I wanted to initiate a Skirmish Game. What was strange was that each day in between 14:00 and 16:00 (East European Time, by Bucharest, which should mean 4:00 - 6:00 am server time) this lobby always got stuck, at least for me, but seemed to work fine outside these hours.

Today it seems it won't wanna work, even though it's well past those hours. I tried a few hours ago, I tried now and still nothing. There is this player "bobbooe" who (as server shows) has been playing "ST Walkthrough" at difficulty Normal for like 15h and 6 mins now... and many other players coming and going from this lobby, probably tring to get into a campaign to test a deck but with no result (what's more, you can't switch to any other lobby once this... thing happens, so you need to close the client and relog in back again and again, until it finally works). What's even stranger with this "bobbooe" is that I cannot spectate his game, even though the Eye icon is there, and I know I can spectate campaign-games played by others since I could; I did go to the Battleground lobby and spectated a few Ranked games, and all went well. Until I tried Skirmish Game again... It seems now (accidentally clicked Spectate) I can view the game.

This thing triggers two ways: either you push Start and it won't start, and then you can't even switch to another Lobby unless you relog in, or it starts loading but stays so... until you relog in. Dear administrators, can you look into this please?

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Hello, there was a minor issue with the Single Player bot server at the time. This problem has been resolved and should be working properly.