Single Worst Champ in the Game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kalasle, Jun 2, 2015.

?

Which is it?

1. It's Tar

13 vote(s)
    36.1%
  2. It's also Tar

23 vote(s)
    63.9%
  1. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I was making a joke, there is an insane disparity between those two abilities and Spell Blockade would be ass at even 15 less nora.

limone1981 likes this.
  2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Spell Blockade would be absolutely perfect on a relic. In fact, it might be nuts on a relic. 45 nora, not a lot of HP to keep the cost down, sit behind the shrine and do some kind of UT thingy. After the second pop it paid off itself, no matter which spell the enemy pops it with.

Apropos Fairy Trickster, haven't seen her in a while - why? She was splashed in KF meta once

3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

50 nora for a relic with 1 HP and Spell Blockade would be solid. I'd run it, probably as a 1x. Known counterspell sphere every 8 rounds would be aight. Slow as hell, but worth something. Unfortunately, as a champion ability, a unit then has to pay for a bunch of ancillary stats and abiliies which become immediately worthless as soon as the champion goes to 1 HP.

Hell, thinking about it, a the Counter-Sphere could make for a neat deck that focuses on getting out both of them to grind out a match in a similar way to Spell seals.

Ohmin likes this.
  4. Boozha

Yep. It would be infuriating to play against, and any deck that relied more on relics and equips would be unfazed, which is why it hopefully won't ever be a thing.

5. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

no, pitspawn.

6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Yeah

7. themacca

Lol lavaspouts are amazing

8. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

It lost Metamorphosis which is the only reason it was run. Counterspell Mastery was a nice bonus, but it wasn't enough to include on its own since it took so long to charge (and outside of Murder KF has no ability to add more charges.) Essentially Trickster was used as a 1x metamorphosis to deal with problem champs (or abuse bugs) with counterspell mastery being nice if it went off.

9. Boozha

Thats hilarious, they nerfed metamorph because of the Fairy, crippling the Tome of the Arcanis, and now the reason for the nerf isn't evne there anymore ...

Back to 3 AP would perhaps be asked too much, but back to 4 AP would be something <.<

10. Moles

Moles Administrator Octopi

Many excellent suggestions, I would love to have implemented more from here - however I have a very small limit of changes and only have one left.

The winner is Goblin Brute!

Queen Anaru, Sentinal, High Mason and Garu Medium were very close, along with a few others. Will revisit this in a larger patch in the future.

11. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Poor, dumb Turtle Rider, not even considered. *sniffle* And what about Tar? It won the vote right?

That said, hurray for Goblin Brute buffs!

12. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Is it too late for me to point out how epochal sage needs to be less bad?

13. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

GOBLIN BRUTE WON!? Brb hoarding goblins for a new goblin theme. The dream is real. good bye skeezicks, hello gobbies.

14. themacca

Reported for sexual remarks