Six month check-in

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iodomy, Jan 21, 2015.

1. iodomy

iodomy Member

Got email about new expansion, decided to take a quick look at the state of things: Revamp doesn't appear to have been rolled back, Runeforge still borderline unusable, Demonic Wag still doesn't have his name back, no new goblins.

Has anything positive happened during this time, or just a bunch of completely aimless and ineffective "balance" patches? It looks to casual inspection like this game was in better shape in all ways two years ago and that makes me sad.

Gust Gord likes this.
  2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Depends on what you're looking for.

As a whole, themes that got new runes got stronger and should see more play. Other themes remained pretty much the same as before. You'll have to wait for goblin changes for a next patch, I'm afraid.

Overal though, even if not everything has been figured out yet, at least the game is moving in the right direction and should be able to handle a steady pace from now on.

Moles likes this.
  3. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

At least it's moving, and at least it has a direction.

4. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

That is some major wishful thinking

5. nico

nico I need me some PIE!

yeah KF zealots get out of their dens, new rocks on IS, new firks on FS, new catdudes on ST, new 2x2 and misc on UD, new soultaped dragon OP on FW, and now cyclops are smart(?

6. Gust Gord

Gust Gord Member

Yep forge sucks poxbox is the only glad I read this

7. Gust Gord

Gust Gord Member

Well said old sport