Sixul the Worldender

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Gaedel, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

I just picked up a Sixul. I don't have any experience with FS and I am missing quite a few legs, Exos and Rares, but I do have a little over 1 mil in PoxBox.

Can someone post some battlegroup ideas I can build and use Sixul in, please?

2. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

You can use him in Simples Meta, or as an Alternativa DMG type in Firks. Also, tricks BGs and weird stuff he is good too. He really shine in split with UD.

3. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

I remember him having some synergy in poison decks with swamp warts, fire volatility and poison cones/clouds? Something like that.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
    Leadrz likes this.
  4. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

I feel he's a lost rune from UD.
    Wandered to the swamp.

I try to run him, but never seem to find room for him.

5. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Never bothered with him despite owning one. Just feels fancy and out of place in any of my decks. I dont know. 30 rune limit is too harsh to include runes i cant justify.

Leadrz and Ifem21 like this.
  6. Ifem21

Exactly. It's hard to put him just because I like him, my BG Limit make it hard to find place for him.

Anima26 and Leadrz like this.
  7. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

Used to be so good....

attio26 likes this.
  8. Ifem21

He still is

9. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

if you've got good healing hanging around you can use flame siphon+volatility to deal a 10 damage flame nova that will grant nora back. thats pretty much the entire thing for his design. but he needs to have better tank abilities for tanking than just defiant

10. Capitulator

Capitulator I need me some PIE!

Works nicely with Blood of the Swamp to reduce damage (and Nora Shield if you can get it). Maybe there's something in that?

11. attio26

attio26 Lord of FS

Ping, evasive, defiant and terraform. Used to be the best rune in the game

But yeah if youre basing a bg around Sixul get creative with swamp.

But yeah if youre basing a bg around him get creative with poison clouds/cones and swamp warts. Always shocks people..