Skeezick bg

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by thazil, Apr 3, 2014.

1. thazil

thazil New Member

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I would make the following changes:
    http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/ci1CgXC4UCpWC2oc4LchFCfHc4XChJc9icauS6Ls26s73S7usYs5js6vrPr2qe4
    18 champiuons because we are abusing with low cost champions
    added general for warcry, rioter to swarm, because it's so easy to swarm with sl. Machinist to stall and harrass, and they also work as pseudo detect with mines and guns. Filchers to harrass and to make fruit kills.
    The support changed to support more powerturns, added quickening for long scale powerturns and transfusion to facilitate warcry or swarms. Fruit is to kill key champs with filcher (equip, give him ap with energy thief and then kill).
    General and rioter are out of favor lately, but I still think they are great.

3. thazil

thazil New Member

ty for ur opinion

4. MadCom

MadCom Active Member

5. ptjimbo

ptjimbo I need me some PIE!

Wouldn't Resilient Skeezick be a good rune to add to a skeezick bg?

I thought they were pretty efficient for how tanky they are and can get.

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I would take The Doctor out, Ruthless Netmaster gets enough charges without him. I'd also swap out Tornado for a different AoE, unless you really need relic removal. Skeezick Filcher and Forbidden Fruit is always a great combination. I also like Totem of the Fallen in Skeezick bgs.

7. GabrielQ

This bg is different, the inclusion of general and rioter adds swarm to the possibilities of a skeezick bg, and while they don't tank as much as resilient, they are much more dangerous as they can turn any mistake your opponent makes into another champion, and with SL support + warcry, getting a swarm is almost trivial I would say.

8. ptjimbo

Ah~ Okay. So it's just for what kind of play you are going for with them. I thought Resilient would be a kind of staple rune to put in as a tank for Skeezicks.

9. GabrielQ

Blackguards are powerful (OP) enough to justify their inclusion over the most interesting choice of general and rioter (strategy wise), but resilients are not IMO.

10. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

It is a deck focused on swarming your opponent with free meat. If you can get swarm to trigger a couple times on a rioter, you've gained so much meat that your opponent will have a hard time countering it. Resilient can tank well, but not as well as 2 skeezick rioters.

11. ptjimbo

I see, I see. Thank you for enlightening me gentlemen.

12. MadCom

MadCom Active Member

Is there anyone in limited, who plays successfully skeezicks (or kanens)?

13. GabrielQ

I have seen skeezicks all over limited, but I don't remember names, kanens not so much, but they are still top.

14. rogreborn

rogreborn Devotee of the Blood Owl

I think Burn got skeezick up to top 10 before. With 2x blackguards skeezick can wreck anything, i take them over resilient any day of the week. I have seen Kanen in limited before.

15. ptjimbo

Yeah, I would love to have blackguards but I just don't have the luck or currency to get any. Reason I have been using Resilients.