Skeleton BG improvements and viability

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by iiiioooque, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Maybe not competitve but really creative bg.Love the idea and creativity.What about adding execution order for the summons?Or mobilization/soulreave for powerturns.Or dark rising/haunt/wake the dead for even more summons.

2. m007kuzya

m007kuzya Well-Known Member

Yes, i already think about mobilization when iiiioooque say that it is too many AP cost to summon.
    Execution order is good to!

I not include DarkRising, becouse it cost too many... 60 nora... Better to cal one more Necromancer :)
    Wake dead can be useful sometimes, when we send our real skeletal from GraveYard deep into rear and BOOM them (Goresplosion) :) So if oposing side want to take this small nora globe - he will be surprised with 3 Grave Warrior :) And more BOOM, and MORE Sucrifite, and more FUN %)

3. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

I think the 2x goresplosion is a waste as it can only be used on the summoners.

Overall i think it is far too single minded, aside from your boneshredders your champions are mostly quite weak damage wise and easily killed by high damage dealing opponents. I would remove some of your summoners, probably starting with the mysian necromancer because of her high cost. I'd replace these with some other skeletons which can help protect your summoners and make better use of the Tomb Lord's boost and your 2x Altar of Bones. This will also make your bg more versatile and less vulnerable to summon counters.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
  4. m007kuzya

No, we can use it on skeletal from Graveyard and Wake Dead, beckouse they are not summed (at least for now, somebody says that this is bug, but i think that this is true power of Necromancy :) ).

This is all that you say are fully true.
    But if we fix all of this - we just make another skeletal BG, such as many in this thread... This is not funny :)

5. m007kuzya

Upd: i just doublecheck: goresplosion work properly both on summoned and real skeletal. I don't know, this is bug or feature, but this is cool :)

Wat do you mean, when says "it can only be used on the summoners."?