Skeletons

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by HardyGames32, Apr 6, 2014.

1. HardyGames32

HardyGames32 I need me some PIE!

2. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

I would probably remove 1 Anathema and add a second Cloak of skulls.
    If you have a Pyro the Patient version of the skeletal rifleman I would also put that one in as well.

3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I would change bazaar for second altar also.

4. HardyGames32

Reasoning for the second cloak? I always like to have finishers. So two AoE's are preference. Should I be dropping cloak as soon as its revealed, especially early? Is it more for draw purposes? Why Pyro?

Thanks, is this for the interaction with bone fracture if I do end up running double cloak? I find elsari bazaar really helps with getting a few more ap to kill something

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I just find that the removal power of altar is really good,and since you are already supporting it a lot, I guess you'd go better with a second one, but I think now that you may remove essence drain for the altar (they are similar) and the bazaar or steal life for the cloak and keep 2 finishers as you want

6. HardyGames32

I'll playtest it and see, thanks for the advice :)

7. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Second altar is for reveal purpose and because its nice to have 2x on the field at times. +2 defence and more skeletons is allways nice.

8. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

I run 2x DR 2x Altar. Sometimes you can just used DR as an attack spell since they are annoying with boost. If they live you can sac next turn as well.

9. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

Also holy Bane Shift no Crossbone?

10. cruwhybrid

cruwhybrid The King of Potatoes

I believe Pyro was mentioned over skeletal riflemen because it has accrue base instead of enrage 3. This subtle change makes pyro a more utility version, as you can take the two trains instead.