SL after patch

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Sealer0, Mar 26, 2015.

1. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

what do people think of the new Acidcraw? i'm not really impressed, thinking of dropping it from my dragons.

2. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Average. At least he has a clearly defined role.

3. potatonuts

Yeah the whole use Acid Bomb then float around deciding whether or not to go into melee was a pain.

4. Sealer0

I mean, new acidcraw isn't particularly good because he is a 45 hp melee with no defensive aibllities for 68 nora, but in certain situations (tying up enemy ranged) he can be good. Too bad he is easily counterable in several ways.

5. Dhamun

Dhamun Member

Acidcraw:
    imo they cutted too many of his starting abilities: no Scour, no Acid Amp, no Bomb. now he's a plain unit like IS Roughneck who gets a similar rework
    7s and swoop is nice but u have to be very cautious with it. for opportunistic asault he is to low on dmg and he doesnt afflict nothing else then 10/11 dmg then. i like him, but they should left him Scour1 for be a bigger treat.

Prismatic:
    Void Shield/Regen does a good joob, but it 's early to say this definitive. I like it to run a 2nd with Rebuke 4(!) on it, to prevent all those pigmie hippo and punish things like Alacrity.
    they did good improvement on this unit and handed over some useful tool to the Dragons at all imo

Pls make Agitator runnable beside fruitshakes

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
  6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

always been Bane Shift cause it's so easy to kill

7. potatonuts

He could at least use breath and then sneak in for a little but of sunderage now and again. Now it's like, use Swoop, die.

I actually like the new Hellion, but then i am obsessed with Scale Armour.

Dhamun likes this.
  8. Dhamun

Dhamun Member

Acidcraw after few more matches:
    Give him "Short Live" - this would perfectly express his actual lifespan: Deploy, Swoop/or not, Sunder 1round, killed. 68 poorely trashed. For what? Just for 7 flying Speed? I like him , but it makes far more trouble to run then any advantage would justify it.

Prismatic:
    He s kewl.

9. potatonuts

That makes sense, but I think i'd just run Rumblers instead.

Dhamun likes this.
  10. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

We probably need to nerf Valdac

11. Sealer0

Why? He's a mess.

12. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Because purpletop complained for about a year that Valdac was the best champ in the game and needed to be nerfed. Old habits die hard.

13. Sealer0