SL Cleaned Up

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Vorian, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

They got 3 amazing new ranged units, Valdaci Guardian which I havnt tried out (I don't intend to) but looks like a beast able to create a relic then reclaim it for 17 damage and 8 speed. Valdaci Sentry is great to0, although its hard to choose between the Sentry and Draksar Pursuer... I tried out the new ranged SL runes in a meta deck and it was too easy to rofl stomp peeps. This said I don't think the new SL ranged units are OP. This wasn't against top opponents though, that said I don't have top skills... I am more an exo leaguer and I always have been...

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
    michael pietrzak likes this.
  2. Leviathan

Leviathan I need me some PIE!

So you claim we got 3 amazing ranged units... I wouldn't label Valdaci Guardian as a truly great unit as spawn relic is 1 space away + you have to reclaim it to get the buff. Valdaci Sentry is okay, but will depend on deck.

and 2 of the 3 ranged units are speed 5 which sucks! and bolter needs equipment to reach his potential.

michael pietrzak likes this.
  3. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Personally I run him with barrage as he is too squishy for the investment of equipment...

4. Leviathan

Leviathan I need me some PIE!

Everyone have preference, but I take the multi attack and high dmg output any day.

5. xplint

xplint I need me some PIE!

Whats the bg uve tried out vorian?

6. michael pietrzak

michael pietrzak The King of Potatoes

great thread read all the info on the new sl runes the other day i haven't played any can't wait to buy a pack and start trading wonder if i'll get time to play it tho.....i tweeted them the other day they need an app to help me see my runes and descriptions without having to log in online

the artwork is amazing and there are so many amazing card trader apps this one should have one