sl fire or sl acid bgs

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by lifetaker, Sep 24, 2015.

1. lifetaker

lifetaker Devotee of the Blood Owl

is anyone running either one of these bgs?

2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Not at the moment. I'm waiting for an interesting fatty for acid, since Broodlord is boring.

3. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

It would be nice to have runes that enable Fire/Acid theme, not just an relic and one Equip.
    Something like Zoalt, using 2 element could help.

Anima26 and lifetaker like this.
  4. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Something ive kinda wanted to see for a while.
    Gnash, the Godfather (Vex is the Godmother, haha).

Twin headed big dragon guy with Fire/Acid stuff going on, think Varu Dragon.
    Problem is that Vex killed him according to flavor text, hence his heart being an equip. Ruubgaal was killed but is still playable, wish there was a way we could have Gnash.

lifetaker likes this.
  5. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

"Rebirth of Gnash" NEXT EXPANSION GREENS GO GREENS GO!

lifetaker and Anima26 like this.
  6. itzdaT

itzdaT Member

Dragon Skull + Acid/Fire only works with dragon BGs as it is now, or acid can work with a totem/skeezick BG as well I guess [even tho you must babysit your totem in that case]...so it's quite limited compared to the ST Ice shard themes for example.

lifetaker likes this.
  7. lifetaker

lifetaker Devotee of the Blood Owl

yea i was trying to avoid making a spit fire or acid deck, but it seems like thats the only way i can make the theme work.

8. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

I wish SL got a couple abilities or relics with effects like:
    Augment Volatility (CD 3, 4ap): This unit takes 10 Fire damage. AoE damage of the elements Fire do 2 more damage and an adittional rank of charred this turn. This ability shares a cooldown with Augment Corrosion.
    Augment Corrosion (CD 3, 4ap): This unit takes 10 Acid damage. AoE damage of the elements Acid do 2 more damage and an aditional rank of scoured this turn. This ability shares a cooldown with Augment Volatility.

Anima26 and ormen like this.
  9. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

Someone call?

10. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

very good idea imo

11. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

I'm using an acid/arthropod deck that does okay. High mobility and detection.