SL Stitched

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by narvoxx, Dec 10, 2015.

1. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

So lately I've been playing this deck a lot and it is doing ok, and it's only getting better the more I play it
    Recently made some changes that I'm not sure about yet (+Tome of faded souls, +Merged, -1 Seamstress and -1 Acid Storm)

Screen Shot 2015-12-10 at 20.07.29.png

Diamondhide Basilisk - Petrifying Gaze & Enrage 3
    Since we want to run the UD banner we need to run 1 SL champ, and this guy is amazing. He is super tanky with 3 DEF 50 hp and deflect, needs to be dealt with in one round preferably or he starts hitting like a truck because of enrage. Petrifying Gaze is amazing in this deck because the only physical damage comes from Merged, Tyrant and Dreameater, but you are probably not deploying those alongside this guy anyway. It sets up deconstructs. You'll usually only deploy this guy early on because you want to be putting out Stitched whenever possible, and this guy shines at early contesting in general.

The other obvious choice for an SL champ is Kiergana, but I dont have her atm.

Matriarch Sarinda - Super Charged & Eradicate
    She is ok, I deploy her when I have a low hp champ to reconstruct or when I desperatly need to get a specific reconstructed champ (dreameater pseudo detection, magician ranged damage, mangler vs absurdly tanky stuff like adaptive champs, or even blackguard vs vuln frost). I rarely deploy her for Eradicate, and I considered going Death Harvest but then her P1 upgrades are too clunky.

Stitched Anathema - Jolt 2 & Sever Summoned
    Mostly for Sever Summoned, but I'm usually not disapointed by this deploy. She's ok against high armor targets because of the high base damage and rank 2 dot, absorb make her fairly safe in the backline and makes her a pretty bad target to go for while there's a seamstress or first around. Being forced to deploy her early as one of your first reveals sometimes means missing a deploy because of her high cost.

Stitched Dreameater - Stealth & Psychic Jab
    Jab is part of the detection kit for this BG, and do is Dreameater. I pick stealth over Shadowspawn but I'm not sure it is the better choice. Also a source of physical damage, but not a great one.

Stitched First - Transfer Life & Relocate Relic
    Sustain with Transfer Life, much easyer reconstructs with Relocate Relic.
    I ran augment creation for a while and it is good but relocate relic for -8 nora is too good to pass up. I lost First too many times due to wanting to reconstruct something in a dangerous spot where Relocate Relic would reconstructed in a safer position and not lost me my First.

Stitched Hexer - Reconstruct Black Guard & Drudgery on both
    Blackguard is much tankyer than Mangler, and does about the same damage if he gets only one attack off.
    Drudgery is far better than other upgrades (though an argument could be made for curse as melee non-basic attack, but I find I use drudgery well enough to make it worth it.

Stitched Magician - Reckless Blast 1 & Radiant Blow
    Reckless blast rank are not worth the cost. I'm not sure about Radiant Blow, I should probably try Spell Swallower for a bit. Should be better for damage and detecting hidden spells is very valuable.

Stitched Merged - Tough 1 & Excertion 3
    Still testing, my gut sais a second Tyrant would be better.

Stitched Seamstress - Death Charged 3 & Charged Frost Cone
    I'm running only 1 atm because you dont want to deploy her early and we dont have space for 16 UD champs.
    Not sure about second upgrade.

Stitched Shaman - Deconstruct & Reconstruct
    Very key champ because it can both reconstruct and deconstruct. Not much to say other than this is what we are trying to do and he does it both.

Stitched Supressor - Freeze & Charm 3
    Currently testing, but Mason Spire should be great. Freeze can shut down melee beaters mostly, while Charm 3 should work great with Mason Spire and to disengage champs (and we run a lot of ranged, so that's great).

Stitched Tyrant - Stitched Reconstituation & Collosal
    Super tanky, almost always a menace and Collosal is still really good. Flexible range, his damage is fine and the Stitchling Riders are always a nuisance.

Stitched Warlock - Spell Charged 2 & Grace of the Dead 1
    No reason to pick Grace of the Dead 2, we dont really want this guy to die and when he does the healing is probably irrelevant. Just good ranged damage. Charged Blast plays nicely with Battle Fatigue.
    Acid Storm
    Generic AOE. I dont really like running these but they can be good now and then. Part of the detection kit.

Battle Fatigue
    This spell alone is what I based the whole SL split idea on. It is truely amazing in stitched, ranged get stuck out of position and can never double tap, it becomes very tedious to deal with relics. Sometimes people don't even notice and completely Firk up their turn. Cast at the end of your turn so you only have to deal with it next turn. You can't cast this after Quickening though, but normally they have a champ or two dead after using quickening.

Cancel Magic
    This is the best counterspell in the game imo, always guaranteed to be even or up in nora. Counters every AOE in the game. Lost one game by casting it without it ever triggering though.

Purge
    I haven't actually used this yet, I'm probably going to replace it with Magnetize.

Quickening
    Insane for powerturning, this spell wins a lot of games. Stitched is all about snowballing off reconstructs and Quickening does it great.

Transfusion
    This thing is really hard to use, but can be great. FYI, you can target both allies and enemies with this.

Hive
    Contesting relic and perseverance counter.

Banner

Dragon Claw
    Provides Surprise melee attacks for all our rangeds. It's also an extra source of physical damage and a non-basic attack. The attack has CD 0 so when one of your 4 AP champs is engaged, they can double attack with this (+bonus damage). Beware distracted though

Draketooth Rifle
    Again, a source of physical damage and non-basic attack.
    Great equipment for both Stitched First and Stitched Seamstress. Not sure if I still want to run two after cutting one Seamstress.

Rageband
    Good to boost damage. There's plenty of rangeds to put it on. Counters our own battle fatigue if we need a specific champ to double attack.

Tome of Faded Souls
    Still testing. Hard to explain but this should come in handy pretty often.

I'm looking for ideas on what could be better, but I can also answer any questions

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
  2. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

I think you beat me the other day....