Slick and Buzz does not have amphibious

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by GoldTiger, Jan 16, 2017.

1. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

Can we bump up his nora cost by 1 (or even give it to him for free) and give him amphibious this is sacrilege that he doesnt have amph surely.

2. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

But flying counteracts most of the things amphibious is based off. drowning the relic whirlpool and flood.

3. GoldTiger

Exactly, overall he would probably be worse. I only noticed because I hit him with my own tidal wave. Only reason being would be flavour-wise because he's a hero who isn't amphibious which is kind of strange.

4. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

tbh im not sure why tidal wave has that clause because no other aoe has it except maybe phsyical

5. GoldTiger

Rockslide or whatever? To be fair lava storm doesn't hit fire champs. Kind of nice that there is at least 'some' flavour instead of everything being uniform.

6. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Lava storm doesn't technically have a clause, but its still ok to target your own dudes if they have fire eater. Rock slide, avalanche and tidal wave all have special clauses (not hitting rock defiance, arctic and amphibious, respectively).

Leadrz and GoldTiger like this.
  7. Lupefi2

Lupefi2 Devotee of the Blood Owl

Is Slick and Buzz worth playing anymore? 87 nora seems like allot for what he can do. I've been gone for a while not sure whats good and whats not.

8. GoldTiger

It depends on the player and the playstyle. I like him for the great kit he brings, you can easily play CDs and get a lot of value out of him. Not to mention evasive makes him extremely tanky from the distance you want to keep him at. A lot of FS players sometimes have problems killing super tanks. That's where slick comes in as he's basically a hard counter to any form of super champing.

He's also good in that he does something useful the turn after he gets played whereas this isn't an option for a lot of champs. Means you can keep the tempo up and really pressure your opponent every turn.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017