sloppy slags

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by TheBulwark, Mar 10, 2015.

1. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

If you support a mainly slag bg with some meta stuff like angels for magic, etc, do you think they could be run at high ranks. Also post your slag bg here please

2. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Don't think so... Slags have great synergy between them, and all runes are necessarily to make it a good bg. This, with the fact that they are the counters against themself (cause they abillity hurt every other rune) maybe it's better to make them like they are now. They allready have a beater, sup, tank, grunts, not to mentions the relics, spells and equips that are amazing on them, so, for me, don't need to change.

This is what I use now:
    https://poxbase.com/deck/CkwChPChUChpCdvcdzCf0Cdxs1ks2GS7ts59r2YR=R3hrOeke1Qe1Ke1j

3. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

I agree....I run kinda same BG with the Cyclops eye belt instead of the harpoon (instaheal on the ooze)
    https://poxbase.com/deck/ckwcuKChPChUChpCdvC2JCdzCf0Cdxs5Qs1ks7ts7Bs82r2Yr16R3hrOeke1Q
    I run one Aspect just because I know that the game is gonna last forever, state of confusion to avoid champ with tough 2/3 build up and avalanche for same reason of the belt.
    My only frustration is that everytime I play I got a bad draw (no ooze generator and the 4 oozetap unitis or the ooze generator and no oozetap unit)
    The magical dmg is good with the auroral and the metallic slag.

In my opinon slags need another range unit and , maybe, a champ with oozefront (all the space between 3 spaces become ooze for 3 turns) to don't rely entirely on the pool .
    A spell counter (against Anathema nightmare) will be great (in every Sp bg) or at least an anti dacaying stuff .

4. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

This is what I am running right now.
    [​IMG]

Netherzen likes this.
  5. TheBulwark

Screenshot_2015-03-15-00-48-35.png This is what I ended up building, seems fun. only tried in casual tho not sure how it would be in ranked. Using angels go extra pull and ranged and magic damage, they fill a needed niche I think. Anyway let me know what you think of it

6. Ifem21

I like the idea of using an angle, will try it... For what I'm seeing, I'm the only who dislike the Oozing slag? DOn't know, but his aura is annoying for me. Also, I have add one Aspect of Chaos beacuse of the suggestion of @limone1981 and its working pretty well :D

7. TheBulwark

Dude im lilke 10-0 and I took out rattles and addedmetallics, they are so fun. They can do well against all but fw so im hesitant cuz rabid and decay negate a lotta slag super powers. May try still cuz they are strong against everything else

8. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

when I play slag I get always FW wtf!!!
    btw the oozing is dirty cheap and if you play them well you can instaheal 2 of them in 2 turns!!

TheBulwark likes this.
  9. MogaBait

MogaBait I need me some PIE!

From observation, slags don't seem to have changed much in terms of relative power level to the rest of the meta from the last time I played with them. The bgs posted are very similar to what I used to use. They were fun for me and I liked their terrain-control based play style, but I found that their power level fell off greatly after breaking top 50. Maybe you'll have better luck though.

10. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

How do you guys play your Oozakings? what upgrades? also ive been thinking of having two rattle slags instead of aurorial instead because they can do more damage and detect what do you guys theink of aurorial, also what upgrade on those?

11. Ifem21

Oozeking: Acid Bomb 1 & Guard Slag
    Auroral are amazing, they are a great part of bg with dazzling... Like to use repulsion and mobility, but restraining aura is good too. Don't swicth both auroral, one is enought (if you dont like him)

12. TheBulwark

Oh running 2 aurals forsho

13. Hekwit

Hekwit Devotee of the Blood Owl

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
    TheBulwark likes this.