Small Fix to Akakios

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Faust, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Can we get Commander - Draksar insted of simple "Commander"

in u1 ?

PLZ ?

2. GAIAMASTERakaNANI

GAIAMASTERakaNANI The King of Potatoes

Thirsty for Battle + Commander : Dragonkin or Draksar

BOOM !!!

3. GAIAMASTERakaNANI

Quick comparision of BROODCALL Dragons.

Drakon : He is some kind of Beater + Support with his abilities that reduce DMG via Fearsome Hunter and Triumphal Roar. He can stand on his on while having some good base stats (better than Akakios).
    Akakios 1v1 Drakon = Drakon

Firemaw : Has Immunity Fire (Akakios counter since all his DMG abilities are Fire source). If Akakios want to kill Firemaw, he will have to use his Basic Attack, and IF you kill manage to kill Firemaw, you will take 6 Fire DMG (Fire Aura at your turn) + 14 Fire DMG (Death Nova Fire 4) + 10 Fire DMG (Fiery Death) = 30 DMG is your reward by killing Firemaw.
    Akakios 1v1 Firemaw = probably Firemaw

Hydraxor : As a CON depending on the map can get prejudiced by the lack of water, but if we look into his abilities it has a way to reduce in -2 the DEF and if it manages to hit 25+ DMG it get +2 and Multiattack and has some Regen on base.
    Akakios 1v1 Hydraxor = Akakios depending on the map and if you avoid Hydraxor getting Multiattack

Icesnap : Slowing Armor can be a problem whoever its a easy it can be a quite of easy task for Akakios to take this one.
    Akakios 1v1 Icesnap : Akakios

Mairdreth : Solid base stats. It's Akakios counter (if you running Regen, of course). She's able to deal 50% DMG every turn.
    Akakios 1v1 Mairdreth : Mairdreth

His Daddy : Deep Wounds at 17 DMG is terrifying. Good base stats. Shred Defense and Regen 3 (if upgraded) and Disease Breath (can counter Akakios healing if Regen upgraded).
    Akakios 1v1 The Exile : The Exile

Tyrion Lannister : Good base stats. Maybe Akakios can win due RNG issues, since Thirion will have to spend AP to disengage. Aerial Supremacy if upgraded can be a pain in the ass too.
    Akakios 1v1 Thirion : Akakios.

Akakios at his on has only has 3 abilities that can help him on the battlefield.
    Anihilate + Flamethrower + 1 of 3 defensive abilities. Dragonflight dont trigger if there's no other Dragon to be deployed.
    High nora cost for what he does, poor base DMG, standard SPD, good DEF and standard HP too. Pretty lame atm.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  4. Faust

Been Talkin to Sok recently he said we can Try Guarded Draksar insted of Commander in u1

IMAGIRL and Anima26 like this.
  5. GAIAMASTERakaNANI

Guarded Draksar is a hella of good ability, whoever Draksar Lord already has it, but i dont mind having 2 runes with this ability too. Pretty solid.

But i would prefer Akakios having even MORE Draksar sinergy. I would even prefer he losing Dragonflight to another ability that would give sinergy with Draksar's. You dont need to run Akakios in Dragon bg's since Dragons can stand at their own and Vindrax is a quite of good BOSS for Dragon bg's. Akakios should be like a totem for Draksar bg's.

For Draksar sinergy ;

Commandar : Draksar or Dragonkin
    Guarded Draksar
    Protective
    Race added Draksar
    Vindictive
    Violent
    Warcry (if his race were Draksar too)

I would rather having Akakios costing like 95+ Nora with Draksar sinergy.

6. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

I would imagine Guarded will increase his cost a bit, but it depends on what upgrade it replaces perhaps. Would be nice to run him in Draksar though.

7. Faust

Keep in mind that we have Old "new" Pof's to reduce his cost :)

He is lacking some Drakie Synergy like mentioned Guarded and i will gladly run him

Also while we are on FIXES can we add race Dragon into Drakie Shifter plz ?

8. GAIAMASTERakaNANI

You mean Race Dragon added on base ? Because if i remember, when he transforms, it is added race Dragon to him.

Can't remember if this proceeds atm.

9. Faust

it does not :(

10. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

im pretty sure devs are sick of changing akakios at this point. considering they just redone him in the last patch.

11. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

He's strong in a revere deck right now. Probably the most playable he's been in the last 2 years. Comparing a rune's stength by measuring 1v1 matchups is also totally asinine and irrelevent. It's like saying firk mindshredder is bad because it would lose almost any 1v1 in the game. He's probably the 2nd best out of those dragons after icesnap; with the caveat being he's only good in one specific deck.

12. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Off topic but I think im going to start a petition to get PoF a new in game sprite. Damn it is the ugliest one i've seen in all of Pox. Its far too big, it doesnt look like a Draksar at all. It looks like a 1x1 Cyclops in disguise or something. The artwork is fine but the sprite is terrible. I have a dream...that PoF's in game sprite will be scaled down. I cannot run that ugly ass thing, however viable or even OP it may become. Sad face.

Id forgotten the change, Akakios is probably fine tbh with the PoF synergy. Adding Race: Draksar might be too large a buff so i dont know.

13. Faust

Seems like idea that i pushed, i very popular now :) !

14. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

[​IMG]

15. chisanahikari

chisanahikari New Member

Just put Taint and it is over...... Maybe it just me who think it is one of the best spell that it can be used in any condition

fattyy2k likes this.
  16. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

I recognize that ass.Its belongs to big butt brigite.