Snappy snappy?

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Izha, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Izha

Izha The King of Potatoes

*Opening the umbrella*... Hello guys! :p

I'm quite a new face in the "swamp-area", also if this faction has allways had a sweet flavour for me being the first one i played!

From some days a little curiosity is rounding in my mind about snaptooths and i couldn't find too many real infos around... You guys think they are viable as theme deck? If not competitive, at least able to give some nice satisfactions? :p

How a deck would look like? Is someone actually running one? As they're just 7 champs (assuming to run 2 of every of them 14) wich champions could fit well with them? And apart of their relic, some particular spell/relic/equip?

Sorry if i "rain you" of questions and thanks in advance for your attention! :D

2. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

I feel as if there was a thread showing an UD and a FW split as well as a fairly simple FF design. Even an IS split iirc.
    Buuuut I cant find it :/
    Still those are possibilities. In the FF one you "of course" need all the snaps you can get.

3. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

G'day welcome to the swamp, snappers are odd at the moment, but aren't bad.
    Be aware of changing racials, as they have a big chance of changing.

Strategy wise, ancients can be great cc.
    Otherwise stall early game until
    You can trigger all 3 ranks. Deploying the crypt at the right time allows for great nora generation.

Gloomwater is wonderful with chilian.
    Angels are meta to go in.
    (Add some magic damage in).
    Get the snaptooth (forgot nane but they hve escalate and blind out ) asap.

And don't forget... For the swamp!

4. Qno2

Qno2 The King of Potatoes

Snaptooth are decent enough right now (compared to other FS themes) but they are not efficent enough to take you into limited leagues or anything like that. A few adjustments here and there would make them great. Crawmanglar was pretty bad after revamp but is even more overcosted now that tough has been nerfed (rank 3 is still better on him than rank 1 for +10 nora), Ancient feels overcosted too because you don't get a great amount of efficiency for that cost and rider is just plain boring. They also lack healing and anti-equip in-theme which is why you see angles and/or boghopper shamans. Anti-equip is a bit of a problem for FS in general but corrode or loot has to do for now.

5. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Anti-equip is a problem? Corrode is great. I feel like I have way more anti-equip options in FS than any faction except for SL and UD.

6. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

Loot is a really fun alternative to corrode.

7. oyo97

oyo97 I need me some PIE!

ima snaptooth god just saying

8. Poxbrothers

Poxbrothers Devotee of the Blood Owl

All I can think of is:

JellyBerry and Pattn199 like this.
  9. oyo97

oyo97 I need me some PIE!

ja snappie ist schon ein ganz besonderes Krokodil

Poxbrothers likes this.
  10. Tricky1

Tricky1 I need me some PIE!

11. Leadrz

Remove freny and trendils for monsoon amd drown, (one option)

Remove helm for backfire

Land cannon for poison trap.

12. Tricky1

I'm surprised you didn't say anything about the helms, and with the speed with which you replied. So other than trading bog hopper for angel that's the best the deck is gana get?
    also I go with the 66 on deadeye, should i be maxing him out? the rest are maxed out other than the stupid rapid attack.

13. Leadrz

You didnt mention swapping em. Didnt knownif you wanted meta or theme.

Give me an hour tops. Will be home soon. Will see if i can do some number crunching ect for you

14. Leadrz

try running Dead eye at full 8 speed would be nice-> would be a good follow up to gloomwater and poison trap turns with backfire.
    Run murky with rend 1 det 3, Run snappy rider at 66 nora, Chili with stall, Shaman with blind and jolt 1.

All i can say is stall earlygame, avoid AoE's

and thse helms.. well lets say they're 'ok'

Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
  15. Tricky1

thanks for all the input, so with meta styled just angel? and i'll assume jolt two on shaman(no one).

16. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Besides Oyo, God of Teeth Snaps aren't really rank friendly atm.

I'd say best wait till the buff train comes around, until then firk are pretty fun

17. Leadrz

Snaps goona be nerf bro
    "Racial nora cost too op"

18. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

They might get a different racial but nerfed? nah a rework might happen so they will be balanced but at the same time rank playable. ATM unless you got pure grit you can't play them very successfully FF. You have to split it with something like ST or IS and even then it's a snowball shot.

19. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

NO!

Poxbrothers likes this.