Snaptooth Upgrades

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Anima26, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Im looking for some advice on upgrade choices for the following albino crocs. Would be nice to hear what other people choose to run and why. Ive highlighted what ive chosen and given brief reasons.

Snaptooth Chilan:
    Divert/Stall/Sentinel
    Distract/Confuse/Premonition

Stall combos with Murkwater Weakness very well, -6 spd can completely disable an enemy champion for a turn, potentially allowing you setup a powerful follow up turn. Divert is interesting, what puts me off is its high cooldown. Sentinel is also very interesting and is passive, possibly the best choice. I feel like this upgrade path is difficult to choose. I take Distract over alternatives because i run Emerald so Confuse feels redundant and Premonition and Distract are quite similar but i prefer the fact that Distract will persist through out the game if i keep Chilan alive rather than just a flat 4 turns in Premonitions case.

[​IMG]

Snaptooth Hunter:
    DeepWounds/Hunter:Meek/DeclareHunted
    CallOfHunter/Cleave/Pounce3

I went with DW and Pounce because all i see this guy as is a melee beater that hits hard. DW and Pounce help him do that the best i think. I dont like his fairly high nora cost for a melee with no defenses so i dont know if this is the best upgrade path to choose, his alternatives are underwhelming.

[​IMG]

Snaptooth Dusk Shaman:
    Blind/HinderMovement/MindwipeAura

Took Hinder Movement because it has synergy with Snaptooth Hunter and Kill Sense. Im not sure if Blind is the optimum choice though. Mindwipe is interesting as a melee deterrent but im not sure how useful it would really be, Blind would probably be more consistently used and is cheaper, vulnerable to Cleanse however whereas Pacified is not. Im unsure about this upgrade path.

[​IMG]

Snaptooth Crawmangler:

Just wanted to mention that i think this guy benefit a lot from a total redesign at this point, now Murkwater has taken over his job more or less. Plus that in game sprite is awesome, one of my favourites.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
    Gnomes and Leadrz like this.
  2. prymusedek

prymusedek I need me some PIE!

LoL no Crawmangler is auto in snaps. combo him with Norawave and Nora will fall down in your pockets xd u can combo him with twisted emerald for confuse and heal or destiny for that extra dmg. So NO, do not change him.

3. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

No damage champions are also good if they can do another job. In this case crawmangler is an awesome tank and can sit in the font for hours.
    Asking a real question here, cause I play dusk shamans. Phase shift of vaporize? I've played with both for so long and yet can't decide. Probably doesn't matter a lot, because both have ups and downs. (now playing with vaporize)

4. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Pffft, auto? No way. Viable include? Yes.