So excavator got tapped finally

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Axeraiser, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Probably the biggest crutch rune we've ever had, pretty much shoeboxed now. Not sure if happy or sad.

2. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

uhm, his cost is still low, and 8 space in first turn is good....but 2 ap for a mine with 10 hp....

3. Axeraiser

On the plus side it just opened 2 new slots in my BG.

crisian likes this.
  4. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Battlechicken should fill that slot nicely.

5. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

I agree,i just see the buff, realy cool now.

The only other thing that blow my mind is the very expansive cost of the box...

6. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

Where do you see these change logs at?

7. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

There is none.

8. Tarth

So.....just BS in here? Feel dumb.

9. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

There is no change log.

10. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

To be honest i was expecting alittle more changes after 1 year of downtime :D

11. Tarth

Ok, Im confused. Ive been gone a while but I dont see any changes at all. What am I missing?

12. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

There have been quite a few changes to champions made, across all factions.

If I were to completely theory guess, nothing at all official, I would say that SOE basically gave over the test servers, or the private servers, not the live servers we had previously, and/or patched the servers before giving them over. It appears that Alpha's patch notes which never really went through seemed to go through during the transition.

Though there are a lot of issues that about that might blur the issue, but yeah, there have been quite a few things that if you look around in some of the other faction forums and even some GD threads, they mention how some runes were really buffed/nerfed.

It appears though that DOG was not completely aware of this occurring though, they did say that they would try to get some patch notes up, though there are some other rather pressing issues to get through first =P.

13. Dresnar20365988

Dresnar20365988 Devotee of the Blood Owl

Yeah those changes..... not the greatest. No notes. Not good. Both the tunnel and ap 2 on the mine are to much IMO.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  14. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

At least your faction received cool ninja buffs to soften the vator nerf. :(

15. Axeraiser

every faction got buffs, but yeah my bg lost 2 gators but got 2 turret teams and I'm loving it hehe

16. samomo

samomo New Member

So can anyone tell me where I can find these changes or if they know what changes have been done?

17. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

As far as I know FS didn't get any buffs.

They were set to get a whole slew of them with the salaman racial revamp, but given that that didn't go through, no buffs for FS.

18. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

19. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!