So Ghern Juggler

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Beasts for life, Jul 20, 2015.

1. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

If Cyclops Juggler had Train Death Nova Fire instead of Grant Death Nova Fire, would it be enough of a fix? Moga Boom Vendor has Train Death Nova Magical, and we didn't hear complaints about it.

Beasts for life likes this.
  2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

When on earth was this?

Disagree, at least, from the perspective of someone using Bile. Landing a bomb is the big thing, and there's no point in spamming them out if you can't get value in the first place.

3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Worms were op like 6 months ago. It was the only time that I felt that Bile was scary and that was because they could be dropped just about anywhere just about every round. I dont think the rune is a problem though it has the potential for abuse under certain circumstances. Sapper just has circumstances that are far easier to achieve and happen gairly often.

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Worms were nerfed six months ago because people made a huge stink about it. Hell if anyone knew if they were OP or not -- certainly only a small group of people were using them with any success. Bile Necrosis is way more abusive now than it was in some previous worms BG.

5. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

That very well may be correct. I just have not yet observed it in practice. I can only speak from the things I have observed or experienced.

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

There's a cyclops juggler?

darklord48 likes this.
  7. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Maybe the dude that throws firecase?

8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I should know not to post before finishing my first cup of coffee.