So, how does UD works now (more or less)

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by MakarovJAC, Oct 26, 2015.

1. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

Since I have spent all my time playing Vampyres insteand of FF UD for a long time, I have come to the conclusion that things have changed in such a way it no longer looks like what it did back 4 years ago.

So here's the big question, and I think new players could benefit from it:

WHAT ARE UD'S TOP GUIDELINES WHEN IT COMES TO BUILD A BG?

Now, what's UD current state? Are we still looking for high HP at a low costs? Are we doing cheap meat swarm + 1-2 heavy beaters? Which faction themes are we exploiting to create a particular playstyle? What's auto-include?

2. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Goblins.

3. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

i have no idea I have switched to vampyres as well i haven't used any of my UD bgs in a while
    I'm still waiting to get thunderaxe for minotaurs

4. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Fire, Spiders, Goblins, Bleed, Mino are all viable. Each of them have their own style of play, but is the same UD you know.
    Some auto includes: Boomerang, Masochism, Superiority, Echoes, Orb of Protection or Mindslicer Obelisk, Sacrifice, Retribution, Fading Recolection, Split Personallity. Some of them can be useless/less effective in some BGs.

5. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

alot of the UD BGs i see these are Bleed BGs and decks that crutch on the Nefari Gaurdian. SOOOOO BORING. So I wont post my BG. Its pretty unique I think If you ever see me feel free to observe.

6. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

I'm using fire, but tempted to go for the Greater Pitspawn achievement.

saromon50 likes this.