so how should i get a 150k rune now?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adam B, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Adam B

Adam B The King of Potatoes

i mean you cant buy them for gold and the are limited they dont have a percent to be on a pack or am i wring?

2. Funkyo

Funkyo New Member

You can only get them from trading with people who already have them now. They are no longer accessible beyond that.

3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

They have legendary version reskins now, you can get them buying extended set packs/boxes with some luck

4. Adam B

Adam B The King of Potatoes

oh ok thx for answears guys yet another question how come exo champs cant be forged like whispergahst?

5. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

The way I understand it, runes from the most recent expansion can only be bought in the expansion packs/boxes.
    Once a new expansion is released, the previous one gets rolled into the Extended Set (and presumably the Rune Forge as well.)

6. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I know that people got legendaries from boxes.

7. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

You can get Legendaries from boxes. I received several from Core/Extended boxes.

8. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

You can get legendaries from boxes, just like packs there is the 5% chance to get additional.

The LE 150k's if bought earlier will remain LE 150k, they are now truly limited, while there are now the legendary counterparts that can pop up if you buy the boxes/packs.