so i went forging

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OriginalG1, Mar 10, 2014.

1. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

I was doing some forging of my extra stuff and i forged some of my cp-ed runes. This bums me out because I can not gold buy the tokens i specifically want any more i have spend 4,000 gold on a pack of random tokens, additionally i am unsure how to see when runes are cp-ed while forging. Am i not seeing something?

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

If your runes are in a battle group, I believe it would give you a warning. It should target the lower level runes first if I am correct before getting you to your level 3s.

3. MadCom

MadCom Active Member

I believe you can choose which rune to forge. (There are arrows to choose rune if you have more than one of it)

4. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

True, but there's nothing to indicate whether or not it has CP. Also, you'd think that the runes with the highest CP would be #1 and it would go down from there, but they're mixed in randomly with the non-cp runes. I've lost a lot of 3-star runes in the last couple days.

5. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Hrm… you could try putting them in a battle group, which is fairly easy to do since you should be able to sort runes out by level, then you would be unable to sac them.

Screen Shot 2014-03-10 at 9.24.13 AM.png

6. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

making bg's just to save cp runes seems like hassle. i would prefer to see what runes have cp as i am forging. i stopped forging my champs because tokens are precious again.

7. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

Fervent agree, please fix Greens. This made me nervous as hell when I was sacrificing my multitude of commons and uncommons.