So many options

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Mercer Skye, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Mercer Skye

Mercer Skye I need me some PIE!

So, with all the chaos going on with the current revamp, I think I've spent more time than is healthy in the rune manager just throwing stuff together and ripping it apart.

This current experiment of mine is an attempt to run a 'speedy' FF battlegroup. With the exception of Death Harvester, all the units are either genuine or pseudo 7+ speed. With a splash of Death Benefit for support, I think it'll hold its own.

If all goes well tomorrow, I'll be able to put it through its paces in some real games, but preemptive feedback is always nice;

Speed of the Dead

Odd...guess Poxbase just links to the default cards. Assume everything is built as close to the x4/x9 cutoffs as possible.

2. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

Hola Mercer let me see....hmmmm.....Essence Devourer is there for a quick hit then repurped or gore exploded. blade for shatter hmmmmm...I don't see any nora gain on the small map you may have some trouble. After deployment of any 80+ champ you wont be able to get another champ out for at least 2 turns therefor I would drop 1 Throw Bones for dead zone voo doo this will protect the first font from being lost I don't think Throw Bones is good unless its used on Voidhowler

3. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Essence devourer but no graveyard?

4. Mercer Skye

Mercer Skye I need me some PIE!

In throw bones defense, it's a somewhat more reliable way to soak up some of those 5hp hits the Magistrates take spawnin Revenants, keeping it out of Devourer's Nom Nom range.

Nora Gen. Yeah, now that I'm looking harder on it, I'm probably going to want to squeeze one of those Dusk Creepers in, or maybe a 7spd Soul Collector (Same purpose, just no range boost...). Hmm

Graveyard is expensive and slow, and I'm gambling on the idea that 2x Magistrate and a Haunt/Wake might just be enough to keep the beast fed. Besides, if it starts to get out of hand, it's not the worst thing a Warlock can eat up with Ravish.

Thanks for the critiques and feedback.

5. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

Can I have your harbinger? :|

BroWatchThis likes this.