So no one streams Poxnora? o.o

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DemonicWiz, Jun 5, 2017.

1. DemonicWiz

DemonicWiz The King of Potatoes

Just no support for it or anything?

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

some people do from time to time

for myself, I stopped streaming it long ago because you're looking at minimal viewers and there's little to no interaction with the viewers, I felt like I was more talking to myself for kicks

3. DemonicWiz

Hmmm, I can understand that. I figure at least the top players or something like that would stream it but I guess not. It's whatever. Lol.

4. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Some do, we had Moles doing a streaming evening a few days ago. Bearhugger streams some PSN games/guides, but atm its kinda slow on streaming/gaming since the new release is needing a few bugfixes to be stable and fun. and rank aint reseted yet so atm people are kinda chill on pvp/stream and figureing out things.
    There is a forum for it if you want to look through older streams or post your own new stream/video
    http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?forums/videos.40/

5. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

We have in game observation. Makes watching a stream of Pox pretty redundant. More commonly people just hang out on Discord and watch games and chat.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  6. DemonicWiz

At least to know someone does stream it. Hahah.

I can understand that but you aren't able to talk to the person playing. Like if you had a question or something.
    And I also have a discord and in the Poxnora one as well as my own so thers that.

7. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

@diahru is currenly streaming. Feel free to tune in:

8. DemonicWiz

I would if i wasn't already. Lol.