So... Ravenspeaker

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by devrn, Jul 31, 2014.

1. devrn

devrn I need me some PIE!

Still doesn't have magic damage and I want to know why. Is it maybe because he's attacking with a raven and it's technically physical damage? Or is it because it's a Druid? I really just want to know why considering several players have been petitioning for it.

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Man, are you telling me that a couple guys petitioned something and it didn't happen? what the hell is happening in this place? I cannot believe it.

Grillado, PurpleTop, Boozha and 3 others like this.
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

It's because we're too busy making up excuses why IS and KF deserve more cake.

Razzoriel likes this.
  4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Find a reason to give another champ that is currently on the edge of useful attack magical instead of lumping it all in one champ

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

When did we start pretending that magical attack is a privilege, cause someone needs to ring KF and tell them half their ranged champ set is a jack of all trades.

BroWatchThis likes this.
  6. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Can't be this. Dark Messenger attacks with a raven too and he's Attack - Magical.

Baskitkase likes this.
  7. devrn

"lumping it all together" you say? My bad bro, I forgot attack-magic is a unique ability that changes the playstyle of a champ.

8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Ravenspeaker is already an auto include isn't it? Why not spread the love to another champ?

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Give me a meta range champ that could get att=magical right now.
    Even a meta melee champ.

And no putting it on a random champ will not make that champ good if it's Bane Shift now. It'll just make it easier to justify running a mediocre champ cause free losses against bad design are dumb.

10. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

What do you consider the current meta?

11. devrn

what? why do you keep talking as magic damage is a prized gem? Magic is needed so you don't get **** by things like haunting spirits or AAs, but yea let's give magic damage to a random champ so it can stay out of my bg.

BurnPyro likes this.
  12. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Dark Messenger has attack magic so magic attack is on Reavenspeaker's design but just no as base.
    No need to give him magic attk base too..

Faust likes this.
  13. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Plus the reavens attack sprite is awesome and would be spoiled by the ugly magic shinny thing effect

Faust likes this.
  14. tangmcgame

tangmcgame I need me some PIE!

I would argue that Ravenspeaker is a champion "on the edge of useful" and would find a comfortable niche with attack: magic. As Kampel pointed out, though, don't you dare change the animation for the attack.

15. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I'm not saying it's a prized gem. I'm saying it is something SL is lacking. I just disagree that it needs to go on ravenspeaker. I would rather see it on a different champ to give something else more utility.

PurpleTop likes this.
  16. devrn

Please tell me what in SL will become runnable just because you added magic damage.

BurnPyro likes this.
  17. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I'm not saying it will make something that is shoebox runnable. I'm saying instead of putting magic attack on ravenspeaker, put it on one of the more generic SL champs that is runnable.

18. devrn

lol, what? You keep saying the same thing over and over, but you're not giving me any solutions.

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

What SL ranged champ would you give magical attack and I could run it in a meta bg?

20. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

hue