So this seven muslim countries travel ban

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BurnPyro, Feb 1, 2017.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

How do you all feel about it

I know we talked about it in another thread, but threads keep changing and it's hard to keep track. I blame the mods. Anyhow, just wondering.

Also, fun video cause we like leftist propaganda

2. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

My problem with it is the fact it's an executive order. He's handing these out way too willingly.

Tweek516 likes this.
  3. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

i'm not going to get into the whole thing where people say it's unfair because there are not banned countries where it would still apply.

But I do say that it's better to just not drink the water from a dirty river until you get a filtration system first.

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Why would it be one river though? There's clearly several rivers

some of which contain water that had cards that said they were allowed to enter your mouth legally before you decided they were too dangerous to drink. They have jobs/hopes & dreams/lives build up in your stomach and now they're told they can't enter. Pretty harsh man.

Weird that you're still drinking the water from some of the really dirty streams because you taste oil in it from time to time though.

There was a filtration in place, but you decided to cut all water off from these few streams.

5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

******** policy to appease ******** people.

Geressen likes this.
  6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Talks about US doing preclearance in the Netherlands to reduce wait times in US airports have been halted and shelved, you know...temporarily.

7. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

1. Ineffective political posturing that doesn't solve any real problem
    2. Created chaos due to hasty and problematic roll out
    3. Bannon and co overruled the DHS specifically to include green card holders (mostly, I suspect, so they can roll it back and say "hey, we compromised")

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  8. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

get your heads outa your ass and take a look at whats really been happening in the world. p.s. trump already knows.

9. Boozha

Seems like you are said ******

Tweek516 likes this.
  10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Could you please elaborate on "whats really happening in the world" and how this select muslim country ban affects this?

11. Excalibur95

on all levels incl mainstream media what is really happening gets covered up, you dont hear about crimes of muslims because they are not allowed to say they are muslim. work the rest out for yourself, as a european you should be able to.

12. Boozha

Oh well, one more for the ignore list. I regret the existence of your trashy country

Astamir likes this.
  13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Uhm.

Just to be clear, you are saying Muslims are committing crimes en masse, but it gets up because every media outlet is pro Muslim? And therefor, since every Muslim is a bad person, it is justified to ban all travel from these countries, including for people with green cards or visas?

14. Excalibur95

i never said every muslim is a bad person. its fine you dont have a clue and it doesnt sound like you want to, np.

15. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

If you want to bring a point to the discussion, it is wise to back it up with evidence that supports it instead of trying to act as if you were on a higher ground.

Tweek516, BurnPyro and Xirone like this.
  16. Excalibur95

look for it yourself, i dont collect this stuff but ive seen plenty over the years, im sure trump has seen it too, some interesting cabinet picks.

start with alt media.

anyway im out of this thread.

17. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

look, im not saying reading and believing veiled neo **** sources makes you a bad person.

but i'm glad you are out.

18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I'm asking you questions to find out, how else? You don't seem interested in telling me.

I'm confused though, if you don't think every Muslim is a bad person, why do you insist on banning all of them from travelling to the US?

19. Boozha

Why are you even talking to that constant reminder of the failures of his mother?

20. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

i'm curious, in your mind what does an immigrant have to do to get into your country?