So this seven muslim countries travel ban

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BurnPyro, Feb 1, 2017.

1. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Ok I just posted the legislation from 2015 that Obama administration and Trump administration are both abiding by. This is not a "I am better than you" troll fest. If you want to ignore the bill go right ahead. You guys are just misleading everyone else with this fake narrative bullsht that Trump is banning muslims.

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Again, it is mindblowing to me that the biggest idiots this world could produce are housed in the US, but are so deluded that they think they've got the zionist takeover world figured out.

"I am a centrist" top kek

Etherielin likes this.
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

mate

do you even read

Just turn of your crazy sense for 5 seconds, and just read.

4. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

But does not show that Obama banned those countries.

Etherielin likes this.
  5. Sokolov

It's not a false narrative when Trump himself bloody said it.

My god.

Etherielin likes this.
  6. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

7. Sokolov

upload_2017-2-2_0-58-15.png

Tweek516 and BurnPyro like this.
  8. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Geressen likes this.
  9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

It's like you're too ******** for words.

Honestly, I don't even

We're you at all ever reading the things you linked? Were you even watching when Trump talked? Or are you one of those "oh but he actually meant 'ban all mercenaries' when he said 'ban all muslims'"

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

see I read this and I go

"These people don’t care to recall that, in 2013, Obama banned all refugees from Iraq for six months, and his action was hardly noticed: Trump is only proposing a ninety-day pause. What prompted Obama’s action, as ABC News reported at the time, was “the discovery in 2009 of two al Qaeda-Iraq terrorists living as refugees in Bowling Green, Kentucky — who later admitted in court that they’d attacked U.S. soldiers in Iraq.”"

see how that's 1 country, not all the same?

See also how Obama banned a country they were at war with after finding CONCRETE evidence to the possibility of a threat?

do you even read the own garbage you link?

11. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

It is midnight. I will post some more stuff later when I have time. I have to work tomorrow. I hope you win your pissing contest lol. Dude don't get so worked up. It is only a 90 day ban. I swear the virtue signaling that goes on here is insane. I love you guys but sometimes you get a little over the top. It is not a muslim ban. Stop pushing this narrative it is not true and your only promoting an agenda the MSM wants you to push.

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

god dammit, I didn't screenshot it that nicely

nice going tho, 10/10

13. Sokolov

Look, I am not disagreeing that the EO has a legal basis - I am disagreeing that Obama banned those same countries in 2011 as you claimed.

This bill was passed in 2015, there is no way Obama used it to ban people in 2011!

And even your own article tells you that what Obama DID ban was ONE COUNTRY in 2013 (as I correctly claimed):

upload_2017-2-2_1-4-30.png

HR 158 being passed in 2015 does not prove Obama banned the same countries Trump did in 2011.

Period.

Unless the Obama Administration invented time travel. Which would be kind of cool.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  14. Sokolov

Ah, the classic "I am going to jump into a conversation with guns blazing, calling people out as idiots/morons, make some terrible points and then turn around and try and make you seem ridiculous for caring to answer."

15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

it's like you're not even reading your own bullshit

all you do is repeat the same words even when presented with evidence that proves otherwise, you're so desperate to hang onto your narrative that you're repeating it for your own sake.

the world must be a frightening place for someone this insecure

16. Sokolov

Stop pushing this narrative your propaganda wants you to push. We are using our brains to determine it is a Muslim ban, based on what Trump has said:
    Source 1: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-...mp-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration
    Source 2: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...complete-ban-on-muslims-entering-the-us-video (listen to him saying it too, so PROUD!)

and based on the available information. The fact that it doesn't target ALL MUSLIMS EVERYWHERE doesn't mean that the EO isn't specifically intended to target Muslims. I can like Cheetos even if I only want to eat fresh Cheetos. I don't have to like ALL Cheetos everywhere in every possible state to say I like Cheetos.

The fact that it is intended to target terrorists doesn't mean it can't also be targeting Muslims. It's not an either or proposition.

You are literally lying if you claim that this doesn't have anything to do with Muslims.

Now, you can argue whether it is LEGAL, and whether it is REASONABLE, and whether it is a GOOD IDEA. Those are all perfectly valid points of discussion, but pretending that this doesn't primarily affect and targets the Muslim population is a bit silly.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    Etherielin likes this.
  17. Sokolov

You dishonest 5 year old! Spreading your false time travel narrative!

Etherielin and BurnPyro like this.
  18. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Ok guys I can't resist. Let us use some logic here. If this is a muslim ban as you magnificent geniuses are convinced then why hasn't Trump banned the most populous muslim countries on planet Earth? I mean really look at the muslim populations per capita of the countries banned compared to the most highly populated muslim countries on Earth.
    Trump's 7 banned countries muslim population
    Iraq= 31.1 mil.
    Iran=74.8 mil.
    Libya=6.3 mil.
    Somalia=9.2 mil.
    Sudan=39 mil.
    Syria= 20.8 mil.
    Yemen=24 mil.

Okay now lets list the most populous muslim countries
    Bangladesh=145.6 mil.
    Egypt= 73.8 mil.
    Indonesia= 204.8 mil.
    Nigeria= 93.8 mil.
    Pakistan 178 mil.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country

I mean seriously. If I was gonna ban a muslim country it would be Pakistan Obama bombed them 3 days after being in office........ Mainstream media B.S.>truth I guess. Well I wanna know why hasn't Trump banned the most populous muslim countries on Earth? Tell me guys?

19. Sokolov

Again, I am not even against the ban in principle - as I said, sovereign nations have a right to say who gets in and who doesn't.

I just don't think the specifics makes sense here and I think it will be ineffective - and I think the problem it claims to solve is largely a false narrative pushed by the right. In the end, the EO will serve to score political points more than it'll keep Americans safe, while costing a bunch of time/money/inconvenience. In fact, some (including that veteran whose statement I posted) believe it'll actually COST lives and make fighting terrorism harder.

20. Sokolov

I'll just quote myself:

Etherielin and Geressen like this.