So...Vamps, huh?

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by MakarovJAC, Sep 29, 2015.

1. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

Ok, at first I got all excited about the not being that pricey at all. However, and as I experimented with them, I still feel there is something missing. Got to be honest, 60 nora in some vamps, such as Archfied is sweet. 69 for count is amazing. And Demonologist at 70, and range 1-3 is good.

Still, I think that now since some of the vamps lost weight, we should start now to look for synergy amongst not-so cost effective vamps. My first 2 cases would be Blood Banshee, and Dark Enchantress.

My suggestions? Well, if she's supposed to inflict statuses, I did say that she loses her attack, and becomes ethereal being. Why? Well, we don't have too many vamp flyiers, and who needs DEF when you can be made out of rotting air. She can either choose between another cheap status AoE, or she can possess stuff while incorporeal. But not both at the same time because we are not made of nora.

Blood Banshe could also use Ethereal or Ethereal Beingat base. It would lower her costs, as well as forcing us to take advatange of her 2 auras, and her fascinate. Instead of an attack, she could win Crackle.

So, in both cases, they do become cheap support, and we don't waste time in useless attacks you can make your other vamps unlives a lot easier.

2. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

Dark Enchantress is trying to fit too many roles in too many themes, I suggest something like this:

Atk: magical
    Vaporize
    Elsarin Coven

U1:
    Life Siphon
    Bleed
    Blood Magic

U2:
    Resistance Magical 2
    Resistance Magical 3
    Immunity Magical

For Banshee, I suggest Ghost on base:

Fascinate
    Deafening Aura
    Ghost

U1
    Sonic Auras

U2
    Blood Aura - this champion applies bloodied effect for 4 turns to enemies within 3 spaces at start of every turn, dealing 4 damage this way
    Blood Magic (is this work with incorporeal?

3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Im probably gonna have to go against this 1 as that sounds insane for 61 nora (assuming there will be no manual mods on it) and it will more than likely get run more in spirits with insubstantiate than vampyres

4. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

Blood Magic is a non-attack abbility. It works on Pimpyre and Enchantress. It can also be used by pussyfied champs. Only Dumbfounded, and that thing which makes wizards and shamans unable to use their abbilities cancel it.

Djangoguy likes this.