So where do I go to get Sarinda now?

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Mercer Skye, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Mercer Skye

Mercer Skye I need me some PIE!

Ok, so I'm currently cursing my wretched luck. I was just shy of enough gold to pick up the dark mistress again (Foolishly or not, I traded her in a batch for some Coragh and a couple other goodies).

But now, I'm seeing that I can't gold her back.

I'm seeing that there are a huge number of changes....but I just want muh Sarinda back. There ain't no sunshine when she's gone

Which would normally be a good thing in the Wastes....

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

You know you can buy packs and boxes with gold right? well there is a chance of 5% for each pack you buy to come with a eleventh, legendary rune, that can be any from the set. Sarinda would come in the extended set.

3. Mercer Skye

Yeah, just went through the main site, and saw all the awesomeness that is in-game currency purchases for just about everything that should have been purchasable forever.

I think I had a tiny little sliver of hope however that I might have been able to finish my gold climb to buy another copy from the old system....but, 75k Might net some really, really tasty things with this new system.

So, the huge question now is....Is this all we really have to spend our gold on now? (And that's not a 'sad' question, I would appreciate so much if it was a simple 'braindead' click 'buy box nao!' when you get up there)

And of course, I need to finish up my campaign collection, too, and now I don't have to stress so hard on if I'm hurting myself too much if I want to pick them up.

Anyway, thank you so much for a quick response. Sitting on 75k gold now, and am kind of itching to spend it.

As a secondary question. The Core set box, what set does it stop at?

4. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

core set box stops at 6th expansion inclusive.
    Transferred players have all the campaigns unlocked for free!
    And basically yes, longtime players only have boxes to buy. New players have avatars, public decks (very cheap, but locked)
    But there are some tasty new legendary runes to get, like legendary 150ks and ctharia, that are reskinned, I would say buy boxes and enjoy.

5. Mercer Skye

****s a brick

Wait, wut?

I think I'm seriously going to have a heart attack. They sure as heck did a whole lot to make this the awesomeness that it deserved to be. Still might be a ways to go, but this is for sure heading in the right direction

#hoperestored

/Runs off to drop ALL DAH GOLD on some extended boxes

6. Mercer Skye

...Like, I'm still going to feel bad I don't have Sarinda at the moment. But in this blissful minute, I don't really think I give two steaming piles of exploded Bile Zombie

7. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

I can borrow you one of mine untill you get one of your own again. Just send a tell with a trade and ill bid her :)