So..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by oyo97, Mar 29, 2015.

1. oyo97

oyo97 I need me some PIE!

first you removed judgement from certain fs runes a really liked but ok heres my money i get the new one with judgement and do me a OP bg. fine.

then you entirely removed judgement from the game(a single torien doesnt do much really). A really interesting way to nerf things lol.
    Instead u gave them a ability called death sentence. 4AP , 1 range, counts as attack, deals only 5 damage per condition removed. so... uh.. is this part of the incoming april fool or wut ?

2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

If you can't see that judgement (even on the judge) is OP, than I've got nothing.

Qucas, Bellagion, Pattn199 and 2 others like this.
  3. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

I think you might have answered your own question there. Torien keeping it means you can still split with it and work with it, but death sentence works just fine for hyaenids, just not completely insane the way judgement was.

Pattn199 and SPiEkY like this.
  4. oyo97

oyo97 I need me some PIE!

all i wanted to say is that the devs need to be more careful the way they change abilitys or units when they dont a have a clear clue about how certain game mechanics work. OFC it was ridicolous to give judgement to sp. like judgement never changed recently but just now they realized this combination of judgement and state of confusion for example.
    Anyway for fair deal i demand death sentence on a snaptooth!