sokolov see this

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vampirov85, Dec 3, 2017.

1. vampirov85

vampirov85 The King of Potatoes

spirit of the montains is very op you kill one spirit projection and out one more in battle 1 vs1 never win and many people only for that win games because is very good for takes fonts I think is ok only one spirit projection like (salaam the fell rabbit) please fix that
    and
    blade of snake is too , you use that in thunderhoof is very op ,base is 10 damage more encroached abilited is 2 damage for each rune in font and 5 damage for blade of snake and 3 more for UD is some times 22 damage only need 2 attack for kill runes only use charge 3 more one attack you think is ok....

you ever fix other spell, mimic,forced transfution,touch of vindrax ..now those cards is garbage.and you never fix spirit montain and blade snake in thunderhoof rune

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Translation:
    Spirit of the mountain is very overpowered. Every time you kill one of the projections another is created. You can never win 1v1 fights and many people that use it win games because it can take side fonts and you cannot do anything about it. I think it would be ok if the projection was like Salaams pet. Please fix this.

Blade of the Snake is also overpowered. You can put it on Thunderhoof and have like 22 damage. You only need like 2 attacks to kill runes.

You nerfed all the good SL spells like Mimic, Transfusion, Touch of Vindrax, etc. Now they all suck but you never nerf Spirit of the Mountain or Blade of the Snake.

Tweek516, Capitulator, Gnomes and 9 others like this.
  3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Spirit of the Mountain was actually recently nerfed. Both the projections and the ability function itself.

I have another adjustment already slated for it as posted in the crate.

Note that the other spirit projection champ has not been nerf called, so the problem is fairly specific to Spirit of the Mountain.

4. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

Translation: deal with it

5. Sokolov

Also, does anyone remember when BOTS used to give +5 DMG to ranged and your shrine got one-rounded by a Frost Amped Jakei Shardmaster? Good times.

xaznsoulx and Etherielin like this.
  6. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

Notice how you think it is so much fun when ST tramples all over the other 7 factions.

No bias, right? :p

7. Sokolov

I thought it was stupid and got it nerfed. But ok.

8. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

I got one rounded by Mike Lins stealth bg. @OriginalG1 another cancer bg. Can we please change the way stealth functions?

MaruXV likes this.
  9. Destorum

Destorum I need me some PIE!

or maybe people could run more detect options hmmm?

davre likes this.
  10. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

so you can't counter a stealth bg and the stealth mechanic has to change?

11. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

If the SP equipment betrayal would be changed to grant skirmisher I think that would end Mikelins bg. The equipment betrayal x2 only function is shrine rushing from what I have seen.

12. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Well, badergales deck does the same thing, although it isn't a one shot. I think it is also stealth.

Also @ everyone saying run more detect options, it should be noted that even if you don't respect my opinion about detection not working, @MogaBait has pretty much said the best way to deal with stealth is to snipe players using it with anti stealth decks, which doesn' seem healthy considering adding anti stealth in skeletons (say hoarfrost lich) makes an already somewhat weak deck considerably worse (ST is so common and hoarfrost is a nearly useless rune vs that match up thanks to free arctic.

I really don't think permanently invisible units which can kill shrines in 1 turn are healthy. I have a funny feeling the issue isn't me being bad and not running detection.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    OriginalG1 likes this.