Some Bugs

Discussion in 'New Pox Nora Client Beta Bugs' started by eminicolas, May 25, 2017.

1. eminicolas

eminicolas New Member

As the title says, I'm posting some bugs I haven't found anywhere.
    1) Whenever I try to play the daily skirmish an error message appears and this started (aprox) twelve hours ago.(ss attached)
    2) The game won't allow me to change any campaign's difficulty. (ss attached)
    3) There is an issue with the movement, sometimes a unit moves to a random space (this usually happens when you move the camera while you have selected the rune and this one is ready to move) Unfortunately, I could not take a ss yet.

Attached Files:

Durand likes this.
  2. Durand

Durand Active Member

3. Kevin Axel

Kevin Axel New Member

Same problem with 2 and 3... btw, when im playing PVE the game bug ( have an endless turn, cant end turn, move, surrender, nothing ) only option is ALT+F4

4. Kevin Axel

Kevin Axel New Member

I miss the old client, im loosing alot of time :/

5. Yohan

Yohan Member

This is weird but it happens the same to me, but under certain conditions I can change "Trials of the Protectorate" or "Triple Threat" and I mean only one of the these. For Example: When I select any campaign I can not change the difficulty, but if the first campaign I select is one of the two mentioned above I am able to change difficulty as long as I don't select another one (even if I change between the two). o_O

ps: This was tested quite a lot, I'm a fan of stories so campaigns are one of the things I like the most, I hope this is getting fixed soon :(

6. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

I can change difficulty on any campaign that i have started, think they messed up a check in the code, think it used to be the opposite =)
    all those that are 0/# i can NOT change, while those that i had started in the old client i can switch mode, and it used to work in the other direction.

upload_2017-5-26_11-51-56.png

7. Yohan

Yohan Member

I did not started the trials or the triple threat, besides it shouldn't give me the chance to switch between modes and suddenly disappear right after choose another campaign. (the option disappears oc, not the campaign itself)
    Besides, it won't let me change between modes of the ones I've already completed in the old client either.

8. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

ah ok, maybe its not so easy then as i thought, checked a few others now, and its not the case as i thought above.
    working for me to change difficulty in these campaigns: (maybe i havent finished the others, it was so long ago i played campaigns?)
    Classic
    -trials of the protectorate
    -trials of the wrath
    -euan's last stand

Nora Wars
    - Grimlic's descent

New Campaign
    - Madness in the mountains
    - Boon's Eve

Maljaran
    - Maljaran Frontier pt1
    - Pawn of the Matriarch pt1

9. Durand

Durand Active Member

"2) The game won't allow me to change any campaign's difficulty"

I tested this a bit and found a pattern. First see this:

cmplete.jpg

If I click a campaign I havent played yet (The Army of Slags in this Case), it works fine and I can change difficulties:

legenda.jpg

But, if I first click any campaign I have completed before (has a green checkmark) (for example "Maljaran Frontier" in this case) it bugs out.

First of all, I cannot change difficulty of that campaign.
    AND I cannot after that change difficulty of any campaigns (even the Army of Slags in this case).
    Until I restart the client.

So, first try restarting the client, if you cannot change difficulty of some campaign you havent completed before.
    It can be either never started, or something you have started and not completed all parts.
    (Doesn't solve it for completed campaigns though. The ones with green checkmark).

Last edited: May 26, 2017
    Yohan likes this.